• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 NFL Playoffs Discussion

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Call me crazy but I'm going with Browns over Chiefs.
Honestly, I was thinking that. Chiefs have been really rough lately. I just can't really pick against Andy Reid after a bye week though.

But damn I would love for the AFCCG to be Ravens vs Browns.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
And apparently Claypool was STILL acting salty like a day or two after the game. Like.....does Tomlin have control over these guys? I'd be extremely embarrassed if our guys acted like this.
juju and claypool are the NFL's Jonesy and Reilly (from Letterkenny)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Rodgers has uncharacteristicly missed two throws that should have been huge gains, even touchdowns.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Can't believe next week is Rodgers' first time playing a NFC Championship in Green Bay.

So no matter who wins tomorrow, we are guaranteed a great QB matchup. Either Brees vs Rodgers or Brady vs Rodgers for a chance to go to the Super Bowl.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Go Chiefs! God I hope we don't have to suffer through yet another one of the Bills' trademark Super Bowl losses.... that would make 5 LOL

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Go Chiefs! God I hope we don't have to suffer through yet another one of the Bills' trademark Super Bowl losses.... that would make 5 LOL
No to the Chiefs, I don't want them to repeat. Bills are my team now since the rest of my family is from Buffalo.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Alright @Ice Bowl, hopefully The Packers can win it all. Time for the Packers and Aaron Rodgers to show the world Aaron Rodgers is clearly the better representative for State Farm over Patrick Mahomes. Given that Mahomes and the Chiefs win against the Browns of course. It's funny though, the Cardinals stadium is called State Farm Stadium and is hosting the 2022-2023 Super Bowl and it would be funny if it ended up being Mahomes vs Rodgers in that Super Bowl lol.