• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 NFL Playoffs Discussion

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
So the CLOWNS can score a TD against the Chiefs but the Ravens offense couldn't do jack against the Bills and ONLY scored 3pts in a DIVISIONAL GAME?

YEAH....I'M STILL PISSED....SO WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :mad: :brickwall:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
It's official: Patrick Mahomes is OUT for the remainder of the game with a concussion. Same situation as Lamar last night.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Henne just threw an interception in the end zone giving the Browns a chance to win with 8 minutes to go. The Browns may just get to the AFC Title Game due to Mahomes' being injured.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
That was some terrible play calling by the Browns, plus they had to use a timeout that now could come back and bite them.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I hate that I’m saying this but I would rather CLE win than KC.

I don’t want the Chiefs to repeat

i know they're a division rival but given their respective histories how can you not kind of root for a heartbreak bowl in the AFC CG - two of the longest playoff droughts (let alone superbowl droughts) getting a chance to go to the superbowl with the guarantee that one of them gets to go

like i do feel genuinely awful for browns fans on a regular basis - this would be amazing if it happened

I don’t like KC but can’t stand the Browns more. The way the fans treat us even though teams move in the NFL and other sports all the time and block Art from getting into Canton will never root for them unless them winning a game helps us.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
When Chad Henne can do something our backups can't do, we need to improve our backup QB spot.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I hate that I’m saying this but I would rather CLE win than KC.

I don’t want the Chiefs to repeat

Hell to the no! Ain't no way I'm cheering for a division foe; especially not for the CLOWNS! And, for me; not the Bills either-after how they shutdown Lamar and our offense and just flat out EMBARRASSED us (we only scored 3 pts in a Divisional playoff rd) in Buffalo. For me, it's KC all the way! If the Chiefs go back to back in the Championship; good for them! I don't hate on their success! That means that they have put together a squad around Mahomes to do so.

Raven's front office and coaches......take notes!

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
https://www.baltimoreravens.com/new...vens-remain-determined-to-reach-ultimate-goal

^ The above article mentions: One of the major takeaways from Saturday's loss was that Baltimore scored just three points, its lowest point total of the season. In last year's playoff loss to Tennessee, Baltimore scored just 12 points, and in 2018, the Ravens were shut out in the first half during a 23-17 playoff loss to the Los Angeles Chargers.

See the trend in their 3 playoff losses?

1st playoff game they score 17 pts against the Chargers.
2nd playoff game they score 12 pts against the Titans
3rd playoff game they score 3 pts against the Bills

THE RAVENS OFFENSE TENDS TO TREND DOWNWARD IN POINTS SCORED DURING THE PLAYOFFS! :mad: :brickwall: