• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 NFL Playoffs Discussion

JO_75

Hall of Famer
There goes the Seahawks out of the playoffs and that's one contender eliminated early on. Now it's time to watch Tom Brady's first ever NFC playoff game against Washington without Alex Smith. That basically equals a bye week for Tom Brady.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Excellent play by #33 to not give the ref any reason to throw the flag, but man, the Seahawks REALLY have to address this o-line.

On another note, it's random AF that WSH is wearing their away jerseys in their home game.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
It's an 8 point game as the Bucs fail on the 2 pt conversion. Bucs lead 15-7. Maybe Washington can pull it off?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Interesting..... apparently losing to the Patriots in the Super Bowl breaks the teams of which they beat. We saw it with the Falcons, and it seems Seattle has remained broken.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Taylor Heinicke pulls an Eli Manning, escapes a sack and runs it in for a Touchdown! They fail the 2 PT conversion but the Bucs lead is now down to 2 as they lead 18-16. This is crazy. If the Bucs lose here, I don't see how Green Bay doesn't make it to the Super Bowl. I get the Rams defense is good and all but asking Goff to keep up with Rodgers is just not happening.

LSURavenFan

Veteran
Taylor Heinicke pulls an Eli Manning, escapes a sack and runs it in for a Touchdown! They fail the 2 PT conversion but the Bucs lead is now down to 2 as they lead 18-16. This is crazy. If the Bucs lose here, I don't see how Green Bay doesn't make it to the Super Bowl. I get the Rams defense is good and all but asking Goff to keep up with Rodgers is just not happening.

If WSH wins, they may as well just skip ahead to GB and NO for a trip to the Super Bowl.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I gotta give the Colts credit. They really took the fight to the Bills despite being outmatched.

As for the Rams and Seahawks, crazy stuff happens with division rivals.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Tampa gets their first playoff win since 2002 and all they had to do was wait for Tom Brady to become a free agent in 2020. It's crazy to think because of Tom Brady, the Bucs would actually be the home team in the Super Bowl. Now we wait for the Bears/Saints to finalize the NFC Divisional Round.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Can you see the Nickelodeon graphics on the CBS version? I might watch if I can see that on CBS

rossihunter2

Staff Member
on a more serious note i think changing up the traditional broadcast is something we should see more of - there aren't many analysts right now like Romo, in fact there are an absolute ton of guys who are less knowledgeable and way less interesting than your random friend sat next to you in a bar

so why not actually challenge the announcing industry by coming at some of these games with different styles of commentary

aqib talib was interesting because he was far more conversational on the broadcast
and then you've got this nickelodeon broadcast and i think the questions its asking are interesting ones

so much of my twitter feed is absolutely loving the different broadcast

until we see announcers not say dumb shit, different bents are gonna be interesting