• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 NFL Playoffs Discussion

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Can you see the Nickelodeon graphics on the CBS version? I might watch if I can see that on CBS
Nope. But when someone score a TD, you'll see the end zone light up and have slime splash on each corner of the end zone. I mean, it's a nice little idea to attract children viewers.

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Can you see the Nickelodeon graphics on the CBS version? I might watch if I can see that on CBS

It's the full experience on Nickelodeon, but it got on my nerves with the "announcers" so I quickly switched back

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Poor Allen Robinson.... can we start a Go Fund Me to apply to our cap space next year so we can get Watt & Robinson next year?

Too much SIIE? @Dom McRaven

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
Poor Allen Robinson.... can we start a Go Fund Me to apply to our cap space next year so we can get Watt & Robinson next year?

Too much SIIE? @Dom McRaven

Right? Looking at him on the sideline it looks like, "damn I wish I was playing with an actual NFL caliber QB.... for ONCE in my career"

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Didn't Robinson eventually choose Chicago over us because he didn't want play with Flacco?

We were in the running but ultimately his decision was between the Bears & Packers. So ultimately he said playing with Trubisky was a better option than playing with Aaron Rodgers.

Reactions: cdp

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Pouncey launches the ball over the head of Big Ben, the Browns recover in the end zone for the Touchdown. What a way to start this game for Cleveland.