• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2020 NFL Playoffs Discussion

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
I thought the Steelers would have an advantage with all the covid stuff going on with the Browns, but it seems like that's not the case

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
I thought the Steelers would have an advantage with all the covid stuff going on with the Browns, but it seems like that's not the case
Well its not quite over yet.

That being said... I think we all forgot the fact that the Steelers have been a well-below average NFL team, by pretty much any possible metric, for like two months now.

So the idea that they may get beat by actual good teams in the playoffs shouldn't be that surprising.

But nobody saw this coming, obviously.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Well its not quite over yet.

That being said... I think we all forgot the fact that the Steelers have been a well-below average NFL team, by pretty much any possible metric, for like two months now.

So the idea that they may get beat by actual good teams in the playoffs shouldn't be that surprising.

But nobody saw this coming, obviously.
Yeah, still a lot of time left, but the covid stuff was the reason I picked the Steelers to win. Thought they might be able to get it together. This is pretty embarrassing though

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Browns OC Alex Van Pelt who is calling plays is about to get a ton of phone calls from teams looking for a Head Coach.