• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Lamar's 1st Playoff Win, The Narratives and The Guts

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
Why would the disrespect be any less 15 seconds after the game is over? Hell, wait until Lamar gets to kneel down mode, then the whole organization, including the band, can come on the field and play fight songs on the logo for hours for all I care.

I'm totally fine with the disrespect. They earned it. I'm saying don't do it when the game isn't decided, which it wasn't.
After game it wouldve been brawl.. ravens did the right thing at the right moment.

organizedchaos21

Practice Squad
not many - hollywood, snead and boykin dominated the wr snaps

duvernay had 6
dez bryant only had 9

but it's all matchup oriented just like the averett stuff... malik harrison was 2nd in the LB snaps - the only other time that's happened iirc is during the week 11 titans matchup

i expect everything will look more "regular" next week

Also happened against NE (Fort inactive).

rossihunter2

Staff Member
In the game yesterday, Byard flipped Lamar off. Crazy. That's why we just walked off without a single word to any of those classless pricks.

Oh well, on to Buffalo
ErZE1JwW8AUQMAQ

i think it's actually malcolm butler but i get the point still lol

SIDENOTE: gonna move this thread into the post-game thread rather than leave it as it's own thing

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor
They wouldve got ball at what the 25 at best?
Probably. 25 is a lot better than, say, the 10 or the 15, or even tighter. I'd get behind the "who cares they still gotta go 80 yards" or whatever argument, but then I just go back to the Browns game where an inferior QB with worse weapons went that distance, I believe twice, in like under a minute. So its not like we're lockdown in that spot.

All to do what... show up a team 2 minutes early that you just ended their season? As if that wasn't enough?

LOL, not exactly a model for maturity or responsibility.

And being somebody who's immature and somewhat irresponsible myself, I'm fine with it. I just think its funny that we justify being clowns by saying "well they were clowns first, so its OK for us to be clowns".

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I went back and looked at the game thread and what some of yall were saying....

I won't forget lmfaoooo

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
ah i knew there was another game that we spent the majority of in base personnel

i must have just wiped the monstrosity that was that game out of my mind
I was just so angry when we lost that game. I don't get that way anymore in a loss. Upset yes, but this game just got to me. I blame Bill Belichick for the weather. I blame him for everything.