• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 8 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Looks like the Eagles found great kicker.

Funny how things work in the NFL. Their starting Kicker Caleb Sturgis got injured and opened the door for Elliott who is making the most of his opportunity. Eagles should find a trade partner for Sturgis before the trade deadline.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Pats always find a way to win, Chargers down 8 with 1:02 left, hope the Chargers can tie this game and take it to OT.

I don't know how to feel about Oakland-Buffalo. On one hand, the Raiders losing pretty much shuts them down for this season, on the other, Buffalo has a legit shot at the playoffs.

That loss against the Bears might come back to haunt us.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I don't know how to feel about Oakland-Buffalo. On one hand, the Raiders losing pretty much shuts them down for this season, on the other, Buffalo has a legit shot at the playoffs.

That loss against the Bears might come back to haunt us.
OAK still have to play at KC so that could put another nail in the coffin. BUF still have to play NE twice and we all know that's Brady's doormat right there.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Just think... if the Texans and Eagles face off in the Super Bowl one day. A QB Matchup of Wentz vs Watson, I think Browns fans would just stop supporting the team at that point. Hell they may even just demand the team move again just so they can stop their misery.