• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 8 Discussion (Other Teams)

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Wow... Lions just did what we usually do. Run it three times and settle for a FG. Should have went for it on 4th down.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I didn't even turn on the game KNOWING the Lions would find a way to blow this. But just you watch, they'll look like a Super Bowl contender against us. Book it.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Come on Stafford, your only down 5 here. Pull off another 4th quarter comeback, this is your specialty.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Awful play call on third and goal. Good lord, it's almost like Jim Bob Cooter is trying to not get any interviews in the offseason.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
They had all 3 timeouts, I don't see why they didn't kick the easy FG there. They get the ball back, 21-20 and only need a FG to win the game.

ALI624

Pro Bowler
Awful play call on third and goal. Good lord, it's almost like Jim Bob Cooter is trying to not get any interviews in the offseason.
You sure that is Jim Bob and not Marty?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Maybe the Lions should try to convince Calvin Johnson to come back and play for them instead of attempting to trade his rights away. They are in desperate need of a WR who can catch touchdowns.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Now we have MNF to look forward to when the Chiefs welcome the Broncos to KC. Can the Chiefs avoid 3 losses in a row or will they bounce back against the Broncos to join the Steelers and Patriots at 6-2?

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
OT but do you guys think in pre draft interviews harbaugh asks

'' do you believe in God''?

''Im athiest''

off the board.

lol

such a brainwashed git, harbaugh is.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
i guess we root for the Chiefs now. If we can pull off a string of wins, we should be sitting okay for a wild card. Maybe we can get some guys healthy by that time. The key is playing like Ravens and gutting out some wins.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
What’s crazy is Matthew Stafford was throwing dimes all day and finally destroyed the narrative that the steelers have a great secondary yet they didn’t get in the end zone all day

Stafford made some great throws that completely ripped apart that cover 2 but they really miss a number 1 wideout - they have a lot of number 2/3s in that offence