• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 8 Discussion (Other Teams)

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Gets the ball in the red zone after that turnover, gets only 2 yards after 3 downs. Ravens-esque football right there.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The Chiefs now join the Patriots and Steelers at 6-2, Steelers have the tiebreaker over KC and KC has the tiebreaker over the Pats.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
It is extremely frustrating seeing the Steelers and their defense playing well (which was supposed to be their weakness) while we are probably going to miss the freaking playoffs again. Damn it.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
It is extremely frustrating seeing the Steelers and their defense playing well (which was supposed to be their weakness) while we are probably going to miss the freaking playoffs again. Damn it.

Looking at their schedule and ours..... we need to keep winning and hope the Steelers get upset. Otherwise we are looking at hoping teams lose down the stretch in order to get in as a WC.

Steelers Schedule: They have a BYE this week, and will return with a road game against a terrible Colts team in week 10. Then they got the Titans in week 11 followed by a Rodger less Packers team. I was counting on a Packers victory to give them a loss to help us before Rodgers got hurt. Then the Bengals in week 13. We'll get some help thanks to Brady & Co in week 15 followed by more help from Watson and the Texans in week 16. Then the Browns in week 17 which could see Pittsburgh ultimately finish off a 0-16 season for the Browns.

Our Schedule: Titans this week before our BYE and I think we have a winnable game against the Titans here. Followed by a Rodgers less Packers team(so we both benefit from Rodgers' injury), Texans will be a challenge. Another winnable game against the Lions, of course them in week 14. Browns, Colts and Bengals to close out the season.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Looking at their schedule and ours..... we need to keep winning and hope the Steelers get upset. Otherwise we are looking at hoping teams lose down the stretch in order to get in as a WC.

Steelers Schedule: They have a BYE this week, and will return with a road game against a terrible Colts team in week 10. Then they got the Titans in week 11 followed by a Rodger less Packers team. I was counting on a Packers victory to give them a loss to help us before Rodgers got hurt. Then the Bengals in week 13. We'll get some help thanks to Brady & Co in week 15 followed by more help from Watson and the Texans in week 16. Then the Browns in week 17 which could see Pittsburgh ultimately finish off a 0-16 season for the Browns.

Our Schedule: Titans this week before our BYE and I think we have a winnable game against the Titans here. Followed by a Rodgers less Packers team(so we both benefit from Rodgers' injury), Texans will be a challenge. Another winnable game against the Lions, of course them in week 14. Browns, Colts and Bengals to close out the season.
Watch us be the team that gives CLE their first win. That shit would get my blood boiling.