• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Divisional Round Baltimore Ravens @ Buffalo Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
What a stupid ass play call. Why run just to keep the clock going. Jesus Christ Roman

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Dobbins lmao

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Does anyone on our team have hands? I know they’re not always easy catches but wow

JAAM

Hall of Famer
This offense needs blown up
We need a number one WR badly, and an OC that knows how to adjust when the run gets stuffed. Those sweeps to Dobbins weren’t working yet we keep going back to it

You want to pay Lamar top 5 QB money? If you think we don’t have weapons now, wait till he eats up all the cap and then Dez turns into our number 1
No, definitely not top 5 money. But I can't see them letting him go either. If it came down to it, his trade value would be amazing, but that's just not realistic.
I think he'll get extended one way or another. It might be another Flacco-esque "just wait a few years, this will look like a steal" kinda thing.

For probably the first time ever, I'm going to be able to root for a team that knocked us out of the playoffs. Bills deserve it, just sucks that we looked so awful.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Status
Not open for further replies.