• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Divisional Round Baltimore Ravens @ Buffalo Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
How is Huntley an NFL QB?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Unbelievable...... No flag for the hit on Lamar. If Brady or Rodgers's head bounced off the ground 50 flags would have been thrown.

JAAM

Hall of Famer
We cannot extend Lamar this offseason. He needs at least one more year with a better line and more weapons. At least Flacco went out and earned his in historic fashion

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
This is now the worst game in ravens history.

seeing Lamar get hurt, then the football gods denying us the backup qb heroics that almost was

Grim

Ravens Ring of Honor
Unbelievable...... No flag for the hit on Lamar. If Brady or Rodgers's head bounced off the ground 50 flags would have been thrown.
For once I agree with you regarding the refs. They were really one-sided this game

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Why even call a timeout Harbaugh just concede you dumb fuck. Huntley ain’t doing shit

We cannot extend Lamar this offseason. He needs at least one more year with a better line and more weapons. At least Flacco went out and earned his in historic fashion
Can't extend an MVP? I know he has his problems, but I don't know what the alternative would be. Do you really have faith in the Ravens offensive drafting? I don't.
An extension will happen sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.