• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The 2021 Offseason Thread

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
@Deebo813 same. they have sold a grey jersey on the store for some years now, id like to see the jersey you saw him with
Thats what it couldve been then.. it was like 4 different jerseys he was showing off and the grey one was one ive never seen before.. i was with my cousin when i say it… i also dnt have instagram lol

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Thats what it couldve been then.. it was like 4 different jerseys he was showing off and the grey one was one ive never seen before.. i was with my cousin when i say it… i also dnt have instagram lol
A57B5B1B-D8C3-429B-9C7C-95793E4E6DDA.png

was it anything like these?

Truth

Staff Member
Administrator
yes we did and it would be a worthwhile late round pick. Totally worth it. @Truth had sent me a text saying we should do this yesterday.

Of course knowing the Ravens like their depth at RB, I'm not holding my breath.
Agreed on all accounts. I would love it but I don't expect it.

rmcjacket23

Ravens Ring of Honor

Also said he's hopeful Jimmy practices this week, and if he's not out there week 1, it'll be shortly thereafter.

Would think he's either short-term IR or he's just on the roster as an inactive in the early going.

Does not seem likely they keep Boyle on PUP. Said he should be ready earlier in the season.

So I would guess Jimmy makes the 53, Boyle gets activated from PUP but maybe goes on short-term IR, and McSorley probably gets waived and tries to resign to PS.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Maybe there is some storybook narrative in the works here. Leagues best rushing attack loses top running back threat, is forced to expand the passing offense for which they have been averse, QB8 lights the world on fire and brings home the SB.

Idk obviously all that is dreaming, but like maybe we make a larger concerted effort early in the season to become more balanced because of this

drjohnnyfever

Pro Bowler
With JK no longer on my fantasy team, other than Gus who is already owned who's the other Raven likely to be the guy?

I hate FF. Great team to shit. ^_^

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Maybe there is some storybook narrative in the works here. Leagues best rushing attack loses top running back threat, is forced to expand the passing offense for which they have been averse, QB8 lights the world on fire and brings home the SB.

Idk obviously all that is dreaming, but like maybe we make a larger concerted effort early in the season to become more balanced because of this
This is what’s gonna need to happen with or without JK. I’m really upset that we’re losing what could’ve been a ridiculous season, but I welcome the challenge, I think Gus shows up in a major way, and the work on the passing game pays off.