• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Tennessee

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
If there's anything I know about the Ravens, they're prone to disappointing performances on the road after an awesome/great/very good performance at home. I expect more of the same (*sighs*).

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
tough matchup. They have a top 5 O line in football. this game IMO decides where we are heading.

PurpleGecko

Practice Squad
The Titans have the 10th best rushing attack so the run D is gonna have to prove that the run D against Miami wasn't a fluke

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
tough matchup. They have a top 5 O line in football. this game IMO decides where we are heading.
Indeed. After the preseason was over, I was really looking forward to see how our front-7 would match up with their o-line. Now? They totally got the advantage. I don't think our pass-rush will show up at all and Mariota is gonna have a field day rushing it. If they get to red zone, might as well put 6 on the board because I don't think Mariota has yet to throw a red zone INT. That's absurd in itself.

Meanwhile, Mallett in all likelihood will start. His bum-ass is prime for a shitty game and it wouldn't surprise me if Marty tries to get cute by passing it more than we should when we have Collins.

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Titans aren’t looking too great recently, but with how the NFL is going this year they will probably turn it around by next week. Was thinking about getting tickets since I’m fairly close to Nashville, but if Joe doesn’t play I don’t think it’ll be worth it.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Titans aren’t looking too great recently, but with how the NFL is going this year they will probably turn it around by next week. Was thinking about getting tickets since I’m fairly close to Nashville, but if Joe doesn’t play I don’t think it’ll be worth it.
Go if only to support the Ravens! After all the vilification by us fans, they deserve a chance at redemption and traveling fans does seem to give Harbs and the Ravens a boost.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Go if only to support the Ravens! After all the vilification by us fans, they deserve a chance at redemption and traveling fans does seem to give Harbs and the Ravens a boost.
Half of me hope that there's a large contingent of Ravens fans in Tennessee, but given how many fans we had in London, the other half of me doesn't even care if there's only 2 Ravens fans. Heck, there doesn't seem to be many Ravens fans every time we play the Browns in Cleveland.

K-Dog

MVP
Mallet will embolden Flacco haters in this game.
Ravens with the W.

K-Dog

MVP
Come on now! Calls of a W this early aren't fair. Give it till gameday man, then your predictions seem to work just fine. This early.... I don't know.
Damn....
Too late.
I don't know if karma will let me change it. :(

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
If there's anything I know about the Ravens, they're prone to disappointing performances on the road after an awesome/great/very good performance at home. I expect more of the same (*sighs*).

And there is NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

That is one of the major things that the Ravens have been consistent with...putting together a nice performance or winning big one one game and then laying a hot stinky egg their very next. So, let them prove you wrong before changing your expectations

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

I had tickets to the Ravens vs Steelers game. My wife and I sat in row 4 behind the Ravens bench. Spent over a grand traveling up from VA with gas, food, my hotel, tickets etc. Joe played and the Ravens still lost! Now to me....that wasn't worth it...per se! The experience at M&T though...as always...was great! So, go and support the Ravens and watch your boys play LIVE since you are that close. Who knows, with you in the stands they may catch lighting in a bottle and win 2 games in a row.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
And there is NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT!

That is one of the major things that the Ravens have been consistent with...putting together a nice performance or winning big one one game and then laying a hot stinky egg their very next. So, let them prove you wrong before changing your expectations
But this has been an issue for years even when we were considered an AFC powerhouse. I don't think I'll be changing my expectations unless they win out, but this team is not built for that.