• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Tennessee

The Greek

Veteran
I wonder what's going on with Tim Williams. This is a guy they spoke highly of in Camp. Yes I understand that coaches do that all the time but I never anticipated it would come down to this. I understand that he has some flaws in terms of run stopping and coverage but the guy can rush the passer. This one is definitely on the coaches for not putting him in a position where he can play up to his abilities.

Personally, I think Williams is held liable to a certain degree, he just doesn't look like he has complete confidence and didn't really have a good pre-season. He also doesn't offer value as a ST player, literally the only thing the guy offers is pass rushing, however, we do need that badly for our defense.

He's shown flashes of pass rushing stardom and yet the coaches do not want to evaluate whether Williams can be apart of the Ravens plans for the future. At least that's what you can hope to see, if the guy can be relied upon going forward.
could of had kareem hunt if ozzie wasnt se
timmy was inactive and bowser had hardly any defensive snaps
2nd and 3rd rd picks with useless results. is it ozzie or is it the coordinators that are failing

The Greek

Veteran
flacco, west, allen, collins, maclin, wallace, perriman, marty. 4-5 sounds just about right. forgot to mention the below avg. te's. this team needs top 6 picks next season. hope decosta takes the lead

RayRayRaven

Veteran
could of had kareem hunt if ozzie wasnt se

2nd and 3rd rd picks with useless results. is it ozzie or is it the coordinators that are failing

its ozze, some want to blame the scouts. it aint the scouting, the front office has to pull the trigger on the films. they are failing.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
flacco, west, allen, collins, maclin, wallace, perriman, marty. 4-5 sounds just about right. forgot to mention the below avg. te's. this team needs top 6 picks next season. hope decosta takes the lead
I think if one were to be honest they need top 6 picks for several years and they need good talent evaluators and coaches.

The Greek

Veteran
timmy was inactive and bowser had hardly any defensive snaps[/QUO
In the case of bowser and Williams it seems like coaches not letting them play or not putting them in the position to play well
i am posting out of anger which is a mistake but this team has stunk it up with 2nd and 3rd rd picks lately aside from humphrey. ozzie is not getting it done lately with the early rd picks. jmo

RayRayRaven

Veteran
i am posting out of anger which is a mistake but this team has stunk it up with 2nd and 3rd rd picks lately aside from humphrey. ozzie is not getting it done lately with the early rd picks. jmo

really?......really?