• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Tennessee

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think Joe plays and we win.

I sure hope Joe can play vs Titans....we need that dude to build some offensive momentum!

I know you're surprised that I said that huh Tank?
>:D :D

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I sure hope Joe can play vs Titans....we need that dude to build some offensive momentum!

I know you're surprised that I said that huh Tank?
>:D :D
Yeah, we will definitely have a better chance, however we need to continue to feed the “the Irish Dancer”.

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah, we will definitely have a better chance, however we need to continue to feed the “the Irish Dancer”.

Collins needs to be the focal point of the offense from this point on. Our offense is actually watchable when he's getting carries! Also, we should have Mike Wallace back provided that he found his helmet...

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Collins is the most explosive runner we've had in a long long time.
we tend to prefer non explosive running backs for some reason, if you look at all our RB draft picks in recent years.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor

Collins needs to be the focal point of the offense from this point on. Our offense is actually watchable when he's getting carries! Also, we should have Mike Wallace back provided that he found his helmet...

Collins is the most explosive runner we've had in a long long time.
we tend to prefer non explosive running backs for some reason, if you look at all our RB draft picks in recent years.

EXACTLY!!!

Collins has both proven and earned the right (in my eyes) to be the STARTING RB for the Ravens! FEED HIM! Good things seem to happen when they do!

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
I feel like the only breakout game weve had has been alex collins. Nobody has really stepped up and made big plays other than the guys weve become acustom too seeing

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I feel like the only breakout game weve had has been alex collins. Nobody has really stepped up and made big plays other than the guys weve become acustom too seeing
They need to use him on more passing routes like they did on Thursday.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
There's no way Joe got over concussion symptoms just like that.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news...g-Sunday/6b135eb9-64e3-460c-b0a0-e58072f30b75

I hope we aren't rushing him back.

That is actually fairly on par. ESPN actually did a good article (for once) detailing the stages of the concussion protocol. I guess he is at best in stage 2 or 3 of the 5 step process which could mean he can play Sunday. Usually the process as a whole seems to take a little over a week (usually they miss 1 game if they have it though sometimes they make it back and if its a MNF game they often make it back) so I do not think its a huge risk to say he could be playing Sunday.'

The article if anyone is interested:
http://www.espn.com/blog/baltimore-...eturn-from-concussion-its-a-five-step-process

rossihunter2

Staff Member
That is actually fairly on par. ESPN actually did a good article (for once) detailing the stages of the concussion protocol. I guess he is at best in stage 2 or 3 of the 5 step process which could mean he can play Sunday. Usually the process as a whole seems to take a little over a week (usually they miss 1 game if they have it though sometimes they make it back and if its a MNF game they often make it back) so I do not think its a huge risk to say he could be playing Sunday.'

The article if anyone is interested:
http://www.espn.com/blog/baltimore-...eturn-from-concussion-its-a-five-step-process

normally if they are going to play they are back on the field by thursday - and of course people have different severities of concussion and different recovery periods like with any other physical injury - it could be possible that joe had a minor concussion that seemed worse because of the shock of the hit and the hit to the ear (i think most people can tell you that a hit to the ear will leave you unbalanced and a little woozy) - of course i could be wrong but im pretty sure the concussion protocol is about checking people's mental faculties at different points and their ability or inability to do certain tests is what says how long they are held out for...