• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Tennessee

DeVito52

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hell yes, just bought tickets for the game tomorrow. Anyone else gonna be there?

Tank

Hall of Famer
Hell yes, just bought tickets for the game tomorrow. Anyone else gonna be there?
We have friends in Hopkinsville, KY that have season tickets, Titans party bus, whole nine yards. They invited us down for today’s game but sometimes my fan hood doesn’t travel so well. Thought it best to visit at times other than GAME TIME and stay friendly with our friends. lol

Enjoy the game, should be a good one.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
We have friends in Hopkinsville, KY that have season tickets, Titans party bus, whole nine yards. They invited us down for today’s game but sometimes my fan hood doesn’t travel so well. Thought it best to visit at times other than GAME TIME and stay friendly with our friends. lol

Enjoy the game, should be a good one.

Oh get your damn purple on and represent.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
The one element that bodes well for this team moving forward it that there is a semblance of normalcy back with the Ravens. Michael Campanaro is injured and out!
It would also be nice to get Danny Woodhead back and if Canady gets back he will probably be an upgrade in the slot over Webb at this point in his career.

The Greek

Veteran
feeling good about our chances today as long as jensen and stanley are not out. hope the offense can keep the defense somewhat fresh so they can do their thing

ALI624

Pro Bowler
T Williams out. Looks like Harbs doesn’t care about pass rush. Another guy that Harbs is going to screw with.

I wonder what's going on with Tim Williams. This is a guy they spoke highly of in Camp. Yes I understand that coaches do that all the time but I never anticipated it would come down to this. I understand that he has some flaws in terms of run stopping and coverage but the guy can rush the passer. This one is definitely on the coaches for not putting him in a position where he can play up to his abilities.

Personally, I think Williams is held liable to a certain degree, he just doesn't look like he has complete confidence and didn't really have a good pre-season. He also doesn't offer value as a ST player, literally the only thing the guy offers is pass rushing, however, we do need that badly for our defense.

He's shown flashes of pass rushing stardom and yet the coaches do not want to evaluate whether Williams can be apart of the Ravens plans for the future. At least that's what you can hope to see, if the guy can be relied upon going forward.

HNL Raven

Practice Squad
I wonder what's going on with Tim Williams. This is a guy they spoke highly of in Camp. Yes I understand that coaches do that all the time but I never anticipated it would come down to this. I understand that he has some flaws in terms of run stopping and coverage but the guy can rush the passer. This one is definitely on the coaches for not putting him in a position where he can play up to his abilities.

Personally, I think Williams is held liable to a certain degree, he just doesn't look like he has complete confidence and didn't really have a good pre-season. He also doesn't offer value as a ST player, literally the only thing the guy offers is pass rushing, however, we do need that badly for our defense.

He's shown flashes of pass rushing stardom and yet the coaches do not want to evaluate whether Williams can be apart of the Ravens plans for the future. At least that's what you can hope to see, if the guy can be relied upon going forward.

you think other teams dont know? they will just exploit tim's side and run it or toss screen to his side all day.

The Greek

Veteran
hope we lose the rest. this team needs top 7 picks in every round but i do not trust ozzie to draft any longer. 10 days off and they looked like they were still on vacation. they wait too long until they have the sense of urgency. harbs cost them with his 4th down greed as always like last season. hate on me all u want but i hope they lose the rest.