• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @Tennessee

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Yeah, talking strictly about their skill position players, Parker, Landry, Stills, and Ajayi is a very good group. I’d take that all day over our guys. But of course Ajayi isn’t there anymore so

You are only as good as your OLine. They might be a decent cast of weapons but they aren't going to have time get open with what is blocking for them.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Worried about the state of our WR's
Wallace seemingly had his back flare up again
Maclin still dealing with shoulder
campanaro back to being campanaro
Iz a blessing might as well be in a wheelchair, thats how useful he is

Why can't this team just get healthy? :/ it's never ending...chronic

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
A decent boost for us is that quinton spain is out for the titans. They are 100% healthy aside from that ( conklin has an illness but should play)

I hope jensen and stanleys shoulder injuries are just minor.
There's a chance Delanie Walker won't play.

RavensDFan

Veteran
Is this finally Perrimans breakout game????? Or should we just stop waiting for that...

I have stopped waiting for that to be honest.

There's no way Joe got over concussion symptoms just like that.

http://www.baltimoreravens.com/news...g-Sunday/6b135eb9-64e3-460c-b0a0-e58072f30b75

I hope we aren't rushing him back.

I read he was cleared by doctors to play. There is no rushing people back under concussion protocol. He passes or he doesn't. Wallace actually held himself out last week, his personal choice. Flacco has the same option.

Ravensnation5220

Ravens Ring of Honor
Colin cowherd chose the Titans to win. 31-20 stating that they are comming off a bye and if they lose at home to a "bad road team" their coaches are in trouble. He pointed out our run defense and their run offense as the reason we get blown out

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Colin cowherd chose the Titans to win. 31-20 stating that they are comming off a bye and if they lose at home to a "bad road team" their coaches are in trouble. He pointed out our run defense and their run offense as the reason we get blown out
I hate the Terd. I can’t bear to listen to him.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Well at this point any pundit on any side of the equation can be right or wrong about the Ravens. That is just how inconsistent we've been. So I'm swallowing my Ravens pride for now and not rebutting any contrarian view about these Ravens. Primarily because it would be hypocritical of me to do so. I've been very critical of our Ravens offense and defense on occasion this season and frankly did not know if they would win more than a couple of games after the Bears debacle! So there you go.

As a rabid fan, I'm hopeful for a Ravens victory because without a W against the Titans, we are pretty much finished for the season and safely can get back into the high draft pick and who's likely to get fired and what in the world do we do with Joe conversations!

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
A must win if we are going to have any chance at the playoffs. Yeah I may be dreaming but the league is very mediocre this year.

Sami84

Ravens Ring of Honor
Perrimans lack of growth is a much bigger factor than people are making it out to be. We're trotting out with two banged up number 2 quality WR's who may have seen better days

while perriman probably is still going to these in search for more blessings

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

I hate the Terd. I can’t bear to listen to him.
I don't listen to him either. I don't think FS1 has great ratings to begin with, but I find no purpose in listening to him and Kristine "Are you threatening me" Leahy. That being said, with the way this team has been playing, it's VERY possible this could happen. Our road offense doesn't do well more times than not and our road defense isn't as spectacular compared to home.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Perrimans lack of growth is a much bigger factor than people are making it out to be. We're trotting out with two banged up number 2 quality WR's who may have seen better days

I really shouldn't be laughing at every time you mention the word blessing (oh I'm sorry "blessin'") when you talk about Perriman.

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor

I sometimes focus on Perriman while I’m watching the game and he just seems lost out there .

It’s like playing with 10 players on offense.

I’m hoping that he can turn it around but I just don’t see it happening. He looks very unconfident out there

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
The one element that bodes well for this team moving forward it that there is a semblance of normalcy back with the Ravens. Michael Campanaro is injured and out!