• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2021 Edge Thread

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Kinda sad lol
At least we found Smith and Judon in the later rounds.. I'm tendentially scared af of our day 2 picks.
Don't even get me started with Correa, Bowser, Wormley, Ferguson..
I definitely tried to get on board with Correa, but man, that one is still such a head scratcher, it’s 5 drafts later and I still can’t make sense of it.

Simba

Staff Member
I definitely tried to get on board with Correa, but man, that one is still such a head scratcher, it’s 5 drafts later and I still can’t make sense of it.

Correa and Kaufusi. I think everyone universally hated day 2 that year. Some of us may have tried to like it but I think we all knew deep down.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Correa and Kaufusi. I think everyone universally hated day 2 that year. Some of us may have tried to like it but I think we all knew deep down.
I really was never able to even hype myself up for kaufusi, he was an early day 3 guy to me, never felt like a safe prospect to me

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Kinda sad lol
At least we found Smith and Judon in the later rounds.. I'm tendentially scared af of our day 2 picks.
Don't even get me started with Correa, Bowser, Wormley, Ferguson..
Bowser has turned into a very good player, but we definitely had some better options in the 2nd round and will people stop bringing up Correa. Everytime I wipe him from my brain someone else needs to plant a seed.

pit of misery to you oh and welcome back!

Bowser has turned into a very good player, but we definitely had some better options in the 2nd round and will people stop bringing up Correa. Everytime I wipe him from my brain someone else needs to plant a seed.

Thanks Mania!!

Yeah I'm still pretty disappointed with the Bowser pick.. Not as bad as the other ones because he's pretty good when dropping in zones but a high 2nd was way too high imo

Simba

Staff Member
Did Oweh change his first name last night? think I missed something

Yeah said he’s been going by his middle name, Jayson, because his first name was too difficult to say growing up. Going back to the OG Odafe now.

Last edited:

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer

Dilly dilly!

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Yeah said he’s been going by his middle name, Jayson, because his first name was too difficult to say growing up. Going back to the OG Odafe now.
Going from Jayson to Odafe is about as big an upgrade as you could imagine.

Edgar

Ravens Ring of Honor
Thats very true. Everyone I talked with on here or anywhere else said almost immediately that we blew those picks.