• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: Bye Week

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
But what if they played the Steelers or Pats?

What we TRULY NEED is for Offensive Weapon Cat to make his debut. His ability to create YAC out of nothing will make a HoFer. You mark my words.

You didn't hear? He failed the physical. Coughing up too many hairballs. He's done left the building

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
But what if they played the Steelers or Pats?

What we TRULY NEED is for Offensive Weapon Cat to make his debut. His ability to create YAC out of nothing will make a HoFer. You mark my words.
Hard choice, but my wife is a pats fan, so I’ll root for the pats in that instance. Damn that was tough. Philly and the Steelers, let’s hope I don’t have to make that choice. I can’t stand the Eagles. Hate them more than any team.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Hard choice, but my wife is a pats fan, so I’ll root for the pats in that instance. Damn that was tough. Philly and the Steelers, let’s hope I don’t have to make that choice. I can’t stand the Eagles. Hate them more than any team.
You hate them more than the Steelers?

-stephen-a-smith_1d30le6fbb3ke1etf377ark0v6.png

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I don’t ever want to see them win a super bowl.

i dont like the eagles fanbase but i cant help but enjoy watching that team play - definitely would prefer them over the pats/steelers and a load of nfc teams too - for this year though im rooting hard for the nfc if we properly get out of contention: the nfc has the teams ive enjoyed watching most this year - eagles, rams, saints

RavensDFan

Veteran
We usually do good in the bye week, but this season anything is possible. We well could screw this up too.

Rest and recoup is a given.
What realistic changes would you like / hope to see during the bye week.

When I say realistic, I mean would could really happen. If you think Harbs is getting the can during the bye week A) you are an idiot and 2) it is completely unrealistic.

What changes would you hope to see, like to see or expect to see during the bye ?
We've already screwed it up....Marty wasn't fired lol

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
i dont like the eagles fanbase but i cant help but enjoy watching that team play - definitely would prefer them over the pats/steelers and a load of nfc teams too - for this year though im rooting hard for the nfc if we properly get out of contention: the nfc has the teams ive enjoyed watching most this year - eagles, rams, saints
This all stems back to my roots as a former skins fan. Dan snyder is the reason I left. I had no respect for him as an owner. I totally respect the ravens as a franchise and always did and they are in my home state so it made it easy to root for them.

Now why do I hate the eagles so much. Look no further than the 1990 body bag game. Buddy Ryan vs Joe Gibbs.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
I have a respect for the Steelers as an organization. Yes I hate them, but I absolutely have no respect for the Eagles and hate their fan base.

Great pic btw
I used to be a huge fan of First Take and his reactions to Skip's nonsense would be priceless. What makes this pic so perfect is that he's also a Steelers fan. I've never come across a Steelers fan who hates the Cowboys more than the Ravens. In fact, I don't even think he hates us which is mind boggling to me.

He's a redskins refugee. lol
I completely forgot that @RavensMania was a former Skins fan. This truly makes all the sense in the world.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I used to be a huge fan of First Take and his reactions to Skip's nonsense would be priceless. What makes this pic so perfect is that he's also a Steelers fan. I've never come across a Steelers fan who hates the Cowboys more than the Ravens. In fact, I don't even think he hates us which is mind boggling to me.

I completely forgot that @RavensMania was a former Skins fan. This truly makes all the sense in the world.
Yes, I’m a redskins refugee. I didn’t leave them for the losing though. As I said I lost all my respect for Snyder. @Truth has been in my basement. The history is still in my basement as I have some skins memorabilia and ravens memorabilia. The Ravens are my team through and through and I’ve thought about changing my screen name to Die Hard.

Sometimes listening to these boards makes me feel that you don’t know what you really have. I’m not referring to you personally, but this franchise has won a tremendous amount in their short time frame. Since super bowl yes it’s a little less than 500, but franchises go through these times. I believe we are currently going through a rebuilding process and have been for the last couple years. Firing Harbaugh, imo, would be a very bad mistake. A mistake that will not happen. Now the OC will change next year and he may be on the team already, unless we go with Kubiak.

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Yes, I’m a redskins refugee. I didn’t leave them for the losing though. As I said I lost all my respect for Snyder. @Truth has been in my basement. The history is still in my basement as I have some skins memorabilia and ravens memorabilia. The Ravens are my team through and through and I’ve thought about changing my screen name to Die Hard.

Sometimes listening to these boards makes me feel that you don’t know what you really have. I’m not referring to you personally, but this franchise has won a tremendous amount in their short time frame. Since super bowl yes it’s a little less than 500, but franchises go through these times. I believe we are currently going through a rebuilding process and have been for the last couple years. Firing Harbaugh, imo, would be a very bad mistake. A mistake that will not happen. Now the OC will change next year and he may be on the team already, unless we go with Kubiak.
I don't blame you. Snyder has to be one of the worst owners in the NFL point blank period. Personally, you should stay as RavensMania IMO. I think it sounds better than Die Hard.

As for the OC, it wouldn't surprise me if he became the OC.....................for the Broncos. With the way their offense is playing, they may need a change in OC as well. However, to be fair, they don't have a QB. For me, when it comes to Harbs, there's one thing that REALLY annoys me because it's been a trend for a few seasons at least. In the last minutes of the game and we're down by a TD or two possessions, we have a propensity to move so nonchalantly to the LoS after each play. I mean every time the commentators are calling them out for their lack of urgency. Flacco deserves a good amount of blame, but since he's the HC, he needs to make sure that BS stops, but it continues. I wasn't impressed with Marty down the stretch last season, but Harbs was insistent on him. Again, Flacco deserves a lot of flack for his underwhelming performances, but this is on Harbaugh's watch.