• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Europe Is My City

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
haha london's huge dude - and pretty much everywhere is gonna be packed with tourists on a weekend but id normally abide by those rules - it really depends where in london you'll be to be honest it's that big a city
One rule when in London. Look RIGHT when crossing the street first.

Inqui

Pro Bowler
One rule when in London. Look RIGHT when crossing the street first.
I almost got cleaned out more than once in the US for that reason in reverse. It's amazing how entrenched those habits get, just like with scanning the road when you drive.

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
So he's going to Paris and no one thinks about me? Aight guys, real cool, preciate it.

In all seriousness, hook me up if you want me to show you around in Paris. Also if you have any questions about anything, pm me any time.

Oh, and while I like Disney I don't think it's anything special esp for a guy who lives in the US. There are better things to do/see imho.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
So he's going to Paris and no one thinks about me? Aight guys, real cool, preciate it.

In all seriousness, hook me up if you want me to show you around in Paris. Also if you have any questions about anything, pm me any time.

Oh, and while I like Disney I don't think it's anything special esp for a guy who lives in the US. There are better things to do/see imho.
Let's get FUCKED UP

Jacquouille

Ravens Ring of Honor
Supporter
Also, I saw you're going to the Alamafy Coast, if that's the one near Naples it's wonderful. Easy top 3 sights I've ever seen.

And I'd highly recommand Brussels as the best place to party. They have a "Delirium" bar (that actually serves a LOT of beers) and an absynth bar in front of it, it's just the best.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Also, I saw you're going to the Alamafy Coast, if that's the one near Naples it's wonderful. Easy top 3 sights I've ever seen.

And I'd highly recommand Brussels as the best place to party. They have a "Delirium" bar (that actually serves a LOT of beers) and an absynth bar in front of it, it's just the best.
The Amalfi cast is awesome, no question. Brussels is a great and that have over 200 beers brewed in Brussels.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
“Lo and behold as legendary Megadrunk Lost and Translation bumbles around Europe like an idiot for five months and accidentally ruins it for everyone”

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I know where you are. They will never finish La Familia

WARNING: Barcelona is in the top city in the world for pick pockets. Be extremely careful and keep your wallet in your front pocket. Don’t carry too much money and leave your passport in your room, in the safe. You have to go through the Market in Barcelona. Very cool

Btw, is that @OriolesMagicPlease you are eating with.

Last edited: