• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

See You Guys Sunday - Next Up: Green Bay

Pats

Veteran
I personally believe the ravens take this one, I think the defense will do enough to rattle hundley and flacco will have a good enough game to take on a weak packers D. Something like 27-17 Ravens.

RavensDFan

Veteran
I use to post on the old Ravens board but here I am. Good luck to you guys this coming Sunday. Nothing but love for the Ravens and their fans. Here is to a great game even though I think you guys will blow us out. We're a bad football team. I remember the last time we played it was a nail biter. I hope we can make it that this time. God bless from a Packers fan.
No worries. We're a bad team too! Anybody's game! lol

First Off @Ice Bowl I'm so glad to have you here this is awesome. Packers fans are probably the classiest in the entire NFL and it is so cool to have you on here. I hope for an amazing game Sunday. Any clue if TY is tough (as in gonna play this week)? Also, Quentin Rollins, is he any good, I loved him out of college.
Ty Montgomery should play this week. We lost Aaron Jones for 4 weeks to an injury so that's awful.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I think Randall will probably be getting burned. We play Pittsburgh the next week in Pittsburgh. That will be a massacre lol.

I really wish you had Rodgers for that game - steelers really aren’t that good they’ve got very lucky this year to escape from a couple of games with a win - they’ll probably sleepwalk to the divisional round at least though coz the afc is so awful

I really wish you had Rodgers for that game - steelers really aren’t that good they’ve got very lucky this year to escape from a couple of games with a win - they’ll probably sleepwalk to the divisional round at least though coz the afc is so awful
The last time we played in Heinz field we lost 37-36 in a shootout back in 2009. We haven't won in Pittsburgh since 1970. We haven't beaten them in the regular season since 1995 too.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Happy you guys have a sense of humor. I guess I insulted you guys and didn't realize it oops lol. I shouldn't have said the Bears stink that bad.

Nah the bears do stink dude - ravens are just the Jekyll and Hyde team this year - we blow out or get blown out - we’ve only had 1 lead change in all 9 of our games so far and it was in the first quarter vs the vikings so normally our games are over one way or another by the first score

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The last time we played in Heinz field we lost 37-36 in a shootout back in 2009. We haven't won in Pittsburgh since 1970. We haven't beaten them in the regular season since 1995 too.

Dang - that’s long overdue - I REALLY wish you had Rodgers now - steelers defence is overrated, Big Ben hasn’t been playing well for 2 years now and their offence hasn’t clicked yet this season for more than 1 game at a time - this would have been a pretty good year to change that streak

Nah the bears do stink dude - ravens are just the Jekyll and Hyde team this year - we blow out or get blown out - we’ve only had 1 lead change in all 9 of our games so far and it was in the first quarter vs the vikings so normally our games are over one way or another by the first score
I always will remember your playoff win over Denver in 2012. That was awesome! I always like to see you guys do well.

Dang - that’s long overdue - I REALLY wish you had Rodgers now - steelers defence is overrated, Big Ben hasn’t been playing well for 2 years now and their offence hasn’t clicked yet this season for more than 1 game at a time - this would have been a pretty good year to change that streak
With Rodgers I think we could take them. I just see no hope to win now lol.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
With Rodgers I think we could take them. I just see no hope to win now lol.

This year’s afc is a real shame - the traditional powers (pats steelers) are most definitely vulnerable but the rest of the afc is a tyre fire of mediocrity so naturally one of those two is likely in the Super Bowl again despite there being at least 4 better teams in the nfc (rams, eagles, saints, vikings (sorry))

This year’s afc is a real shame - the traditional powers (pats steelers) are most definitely vulnerable but the rest of the afc is a tyre fire of mediocrity so naturally one of those two is likely in the Super Bowl again despite there being at least 4 better teams in the nfc (rams, eagles, saints, vikings (sorry))
I think the Jaguars and Titans are decent enough to beat both of them.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I think the Jaguars and Titans are decent enough to beat both of them.

I’m not so sure - the jags are fatally flawed at qb which will really start hurting them in the cold weather - especially if their running game continues to struggle

And while the titans are a good team they have just gone on maybe the least inspiring 4 game winning streak you can think of - yes they are winning games against opponents who can’t do anything but I worry about them when they face an actual good team