• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

See You Guys Sunday - Next Up: Green Bay

How is your defense?
22.7 points we give up on average (14th in the league. We average 313.7 given up in a game (23rd in the league. We average 208.2 pass yards in a game which is 21st in the league. We average 105.4 yards given up in a game which is 19th in the league. To answer your question our defense is awful.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
22.7 points we give up on average (14th in the league. We average 313.7 given up in a game (23rd in the league. We average 208.2 pass yards in a game which is 21st in the league. We average 105.4 yards given up in a game which is 19th in the league. To answer your question our defense is awful.

i mean mike daniels, haha and damarius randall are pretty good players on that d - i mean mike daniels will likely crush our 3rd string interior lineman just like linval joseph and calais campbell did...

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Well, teams get healthy playing us. We could be just who you needed.

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
i mean mike daniels, haha and damarius randall are pretty good players on that d - i mean mike daniels will likely crush our 3rd string interior lineman just like linval joseph and calais campbell did...
I think Randall has been really underperforming this year. Nick Perry is doing alright.

And, wait...
the Ravens. In Baltimore.
I apologize. I totally didn't even know the Bears beat you guys. I thought they were 2-7. I looked up your season results and seen that game. I didn't mean to be insulting at all. We're as bad as the Browns without Arod in there so there's that.

Is Bmorebird around from the old board.

I highly doubt it. Flacco will throw for about 400 yards against us.

allblackraven

Hall of Famer
I apologize. I totally didn't even know the Bears beat you guys. I thought they were 2-7. I looked up your season results and seen that game. I didn't mean to be insulting at all. We're as bad as the Browns without Arod in there so there's that.
No worries, I'm 100% sure nobody took it as an insult.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
First Off @Ice Bowl I'm so glad to have you here this is awesome. Packers fans are probably the classiest in the entire NFL and it is so cool to have you on here. I hope for an amazing game Sunday. Any clue if TY is tough (as in gonna play this week)? Also, Quentin Rollins, is he any good, I loved him out of college.