• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The MLB Offseason Thread

O

OriolesMagicPlease

If they were going to trade Britton, they should have done it at the end of last season when he totally kicked butt and his value was at an all time high. I wouldn't trade him now unless the offer was too good to pass up.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
If they were going to trade Britton, they should have done it at the end of last season when he totally kicked butt and his value was at an all time high. I wouldn't trade him now unless the offer was too good to pass up.
At least Ubaldo is likely gone....

Angelos is gonna resign him isn’t he?

Plz kill me.

O

OriolesMagicPlease

Machado and Harper on the same team. How long until they fight each other? I love both as players but they're drama queens

Agree. But it would be fun to watch. It would be like two former past male models fighting on a message board about who is the supreme being. :p

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Machado and Harper on the same team. How long until they fight each other? I love both as players but they're drama queens
No question. Harper where’s his heart ams love of game on his sleeve. There are instances where he does fly off the handle, in many cases it is warranted.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Ohtani to the Angels.

Chatwood to the Cubs.

Castillo to the White Sox.

Fister and Minor to the Rangers.

Fiers to the Tigers.

And it sounds like Stanton is going to be traded to NYY.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Good. Trading for Stanton would have been a bad idea. Don't eat up that much money for a dude that is that injury prone. Just wait to pay Harper next offseason

JO_75

Hall of Famer
O's Logic: Pay Trumbo and Davis, and potentially trade Machado when he's only 25. I really hope we don't trade Machado and at least make him an offer to keep him long term.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
O's Logic: Pay Trumbo and Davis, and potentially trade Machado when he's only 25. I really hope we don't trade Machado and at least make him an offer to keep him long term.
I don't want to see Manny go either, but the Orioles need to get as much as they can for him if they can't keep him now.