• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2021 NFL Draft Gameday Draft Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simba

Staff Member
If I had to guess, we're very prepared to be picking at 27, and would be willing to move up a few slots if one of the edge guys or an OT gets close. If a deal presents itself at 31, I think we'll move back. But it seems like a lot of teams around us would also be willing to move back so that makes it difficult.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So if Denver is acquiring Rodgers tonight, that means they are trading the 9th overall pick along with multiple future firsts or are the Packers really going to let them keep their first round pick tonight?

Simba

Staff Member
Allbright and Matt Miller both dropping hints on the Rodgers to DEN deal too. Usually I wouldn't trust Matt Miller but know he's been piggybacking off of Schefter all day sooooo :blobfire:

JO_75

Hall of Famer
It is 8PM and they are still talking and we haven't seen Goodell to put the Jags officially on the clock. This is going to be a long night.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
This is where the fun begins... or should. Probably gonna be another 30 minutes

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
it's like, come on dude, it's already 1am here and i've got to wake up for work in like 6 hours - the longer this takes to start, the worse tomorrow's gonna feel
Why can't they just start the opening earlier so they can start at 8? This is honestly the angriest I get every year, lol.