• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2021 NFL Draft Gameday Draft Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
if washington had taken anyone else with their 1st round pick - id have already locked in an A+ for them - on day 2 they've got Cosmi, St-Juste and Dyami Brown... that's awesome value
Yeah Davis was a head scratcher but I guess their logic is to address a big need with the first round pick because you have a better chance of getting a quality player? Davis has a lot of upside after all

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Green Bay just traded up..... for a Receiver named Rodgers. Thought for sure we were going to draft him at 94.

Sandtown

Pro Bowler
and the guy he just coached at tennessee (josh palmer) just got drafted in the 3rd too with the chargers despite the awful QB play at tennessee

Yeah I bet he's really happy about both. I thought either one would be on the radar if The Ravens didn't draft a wide receiver in the first round.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Come on Vikings, you couldn't have let Wyatt slip to 94. Something tells me one of these picks we are trading back, I feel the board has not fallen the way Eric had hoped it would.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
I mean Elija Molden is an absurdly good player. I've been saying cb in round 3 but that was thinking we would have already had a lineman.
Do we reach or go bpa?