1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
    Dismiss Notice

2021 NFL Draft Gameday Draft Thread

Discussion in '2021 NFL Draft' started by rossihunter2, Apr 27, 2021.

?

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

Poll closed Apr 29, 2021.
  1. Offensive Tackle

24.1%
  2. Interior Offensive Line

10.3%
  3. Wide Receiver

20.7%
  4. Safety

10.3%
  5. EDGE

31.0%
  6. Other

3.4%
  1. True he doesnt run many routes and isnt physical for his size but im surprised nobody saw his traits and thought they could do something with it. Then again we both said Packers are his best landing spot but they just dont draft WRs lol

2. There's gonna be a good player on the board at 94

3. especially as it's the same role in the same offence that DK Metcalf was in... you'd think teams would adjust for how they let him fall...

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. We've made the ticker on NFLN!

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. Thoughts on Deonte Brown?

6. im afraid the raiders are gonna take one of my guys....

7. WE MADE IT ON THE TICKER

8. i know others dont like him

but i love him - he's got issues with his weight and apparently suspensions too

but when he's in shape, guys that big should not be able to move that well - good puller, amazing anchor, light feet despite being hulk-sized - if he's the guy, i'd be very happy - would be very reminiscent of the orlando pick in 2018 tbh - a guy who falls because of an awful workout (and in deonte's case a history of weight and conditioning problems)

9. Those 2 have fun names

10. Kinda sad to see Josh Palmer go.

11. I'm usually a "just go up and announce the pick" guy but thought that was a good tribute to Willie Brown

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Deablo might have been someone the ravens were interested in - but probably not until day 3

13. lol well I didnt know either of them

14. and you got both because he did the tribute and then rattled off 2 picks in seconds

perfect guest announcing

15. Maaaan McDuffie is still there, too! That'd be interesting

16. Deablo's a sub-package dime/ss/will type player - athletic with great size but not someone you'd trust deep on the back-end - but probably the best special teamer (or one of the top 3) in the draft this year

• Informative Informative x 1
  17. Meinerz, Perkins, and brown for me

18. And we always end up taking someone we brought in for a visit.. And we had at least one virtual with him

19. I don't even know who Malcolm Koonce is... Is all Mayock and Gruden do is throw darts and whatever player it lands on is their pick?

20. fuck it ill say it. Meinerz, Brevin Jordan, and Kary Vincent for me