• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2021 NFL Draft Gameday Draft Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Simba

Staff Member
I'm a Tylan Wallace fan so I think this is a great pickup. Another guy with inside/outside versatility although I imagine he'll see a lot of time in the slot here. Tough and physical.

Simba

Staff Member
Depth chart stacking up... gotta think a couple of guys should feel very uncomfortable with their roster spots...

Brown, Bateman, Watkins, Duvernay, Wallace, Boykin, Proche the top 7 now

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
EDC is doing what we’ve been pleading for.

keep taking those WR shots until we hit!

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I dnt think hollywood getting a 2nd contract here

Because he has not played great he might actually be a decent candidate for one. The Ravens never overpay for very good which means if he were on the level of Judon or ZDS or OBJ then they would have let him walk because someone would have overpaid, but he has not played at that level so an extension would be on the cheaper end (more in the Tyus Bowser school).

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
good fit to maybe play the willie snead type role in this offence with some outside flexibility
Exactly what I thought, and I wouldn’t necessarily say outside, but more vertical, I think he offers more high point ability than Snead ever could’ve.

that said, I’d rather see us design plays for duvernay as a slot than Wallace.