• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2021 NFL Draft Gameday Draft Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I’ve been thinking for a while this is an issue, he doesn’t seem to be in the circle, his swagger doesn’t match, it shows up in his play as well, he’s a timid and kinda nervous guy in general it seems. He also wasn’t in AZ for the throwing sessions either when he should’ve been the first damn one on the plane

he also just doesnt seem to go and meet up with lamar in the offseason like the others do

Simba

Staff Member
We're definitely to the period where teams are starting to select guys I've never heard of with a little more consistency. Larry Borom... who?

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I don’t know. Lamar pretty active on social. For him not to follow Boykin.. I can still see it haha
tbh it's just as bad if it's true - suggests that he spent literally no time trying to find Miles on twitter lol
Lamar told an analyst who insulted him “we can box” on Twitter, you know damn well Lamar is informed of his teammates Twitter statuses, he’s up to date, he’s all over it

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Some assistant HC said Wallace will be the next Steve Smith. Could you imagine

rossihunter2

Staff Member
We better draft this mf I forgot all about him
Being there

would have thought someone would take a shot on deonte brown by now too

also ardarius washington and jamar johnson still available

also kary vincent jr still available

also quincy roche and hamilcar rashed jr still available (can understand if the ravens dont see them as scheme fits though)

also stone forsythe still available (can understand if the awful run blocking is a turn off given our offense)

also israel mukuamu still available

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
I’ve been thinking for a while this is an issue, he doesn’t seem to be in the circle, his swagger doesn’t match, it shows up in his play as well, he’s a timid and kinda nervous guy in general it seems. He also wasn’t in AZ for the throwing sessions either when he should’ve been the first damn one on the plane

I'm so over Boykin; turn him into Darren Waller 2.0 or give his snaps to our other guys

JAAM

Hall of Famer
I'm so over Boykin; turn him into Darren Waller 2.0 or give his snaps to our other guys
I’ve said this since before last season. Bulk him up and turn him into a TE where he’d thrive. Everyone scoffed at it but most folks would like to see the change because it could benefit him and secure his spot