• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2021 NFL Draft Gameday Draft Thread

What position will the Ravens select with their first pick in the draft?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We are stacked up (with bodies, not necessarily talent) on the interior now though. Pending no injuries, going to be some cuts or trades at the end of camp...

LG - Cleveland, Powers, Bredeson
C - Bozeman, Mekari, Colon-Castillo
RG - Zeitler, Phillips
I honestly have no idea what the plan is at RT. O line is only as strong as the weakest link. They need to find an adequate player there. I hope they are aggressive and address it after the draft.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I honestly have no idea what the plan is at RT. O line is only as strong as the weakest link. They need to find an adequate player there. I hope they are aggressive and address it after the draft.

I mean its clearly to sign Vil to play RT and possibly Justin Houston but that is unrelated.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I mean is there someone good enough to compete with DeShon Elliott or would the pick be more of a year 2 pick?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I mean is there someone good enough to compete with DeShon Elliott or would the pick be more of a year 2 pick?

probably a combination of the 2 - both johnson, washington and vincent are guys who are comfortable in the deep middle - so would both compete with elliott but also likely get opportunities in dime to allow both elliott and chuck to play closer to the LoS