• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Welcome to Baltimore: Rashod Bateman

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I'm PUMPED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Athletic, great release package - one of the top 3 route runners in the class.
Consistently creates space for himself in all levels of the field. Great ball-tracking, great hands, great playing through contact in the route.

My draft crush in this year's draft.

LET'S GO!!!!

UPennChem

Hall of Famer
Is he going to get Roman clipped?

Yes absolutely. Doesn't mean he won't be great in his opportunities. I think this might legitimately be the most talented WR corps the Ravens have ever had.

Hollywood
Watkins
Bateman
Duvernay
Boykin
Proche

That is a combination of real speed, size, and route running. Now you got Andrews and JK and Lamar. We for the first time have people who can beat man coverage. I dare teams to stack the box every play now. If we can shore the line up a tad to give Lamar an extra 0.25 seconds, he's gonna shred defenses.

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I know you wrote out Boykins name yet I just realized I didn't even acknowledge him when thinking about our wrs.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Love that Judon still chill with em @JoeyFlex5
I feel like low key Judon was lamars 2nd favorite teammate after Hollywood. I really am gonna miss judons energy on the field.

also, Lamar about marlo “why he always dressing like a cowboy?” “marlo I can’t stand your fit” lmfao, I love these ig lives with Lamar and Hollywood, these mfs are always clowning

redrum52

Hall of Famer
I feel like low key Judon was lamars 2nd favorite teammate after Hollywood. I really am gonna miss judons energy on the field.

also, Lamar about marlo “why he always dressing like a cowboy?” “marlo I can’t stand your fit” lmfao, I love these ig lives with Lamar and Hollywood, these mfs are always clowning

Great to see the chemistry most of the players seem to have.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I know you wrote out Boykins name yet I just realized I didn't even acknowledge him when thinking about our wrs.

If Boykin is on the field it will be 3rd and short for his blocking prowess.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I wasn't real thrilled with the pick and it'll be worthless if he only gets 2-3 targets a game but if Watkins gets injured...............a real possibilty plus he only have 1 yr contract. If they liked him that much we're gonna have to air it out a bit more on 1st down and since I watch a lot of BigTen I've noticed he's very good on slants. A fucking ace and a good deeker aka route runner. We had to take him there too cuz GB was probally licking their chops trying to save face with Rodgers.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
I wasn't real thrilled with the pick and it'll be worthless if he only gets 2-3 targets a game but if Watkins gets injured...............a real possibilty plus he only have 1 yr contract. If they liked him that much we're gonna have to air it out a bit more on 1st down and since I watch a lot of BigTen I've noticed he's very good on slants. A fucking ace and a good deeker aka route runner. We had to take him there too cuz GB was probally licking their chops trying to save face with Rodgers.
You weren’t thrilled? Why not?

redrum52

Hall of Famer
If Boykin is on the field it will be 3rd and short for his blocking prowess.

Holding out hope he can improve(or we utilize him better), but that would also mean we'd have to give him more opportunities. Would like to shift in philosophy. Who knows. We know we can run. Have to work out the kinks in the passing game. Only 2 picks in and this is probably the 2nd most anticipated training camp for me.