• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 General Draft Thoughts

cdp

Ravens Ring of Honor
The way he just tosses the running back with one arm like he’s one of those blocking dummies. Damn. I think he goes before 14 but I’ve always been on board with bringing Davis.

Burrow didn’t want none of that freight train, bring him in and let him relive that moment twice a year for the rest of his career lol
We can only hope the GMs are also as low on Davis as the media.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
@rossihunter2 I can't find your big board. Where was Kyle Hamilton ranked on your board. I had Kyle Hamilton at the top until the final month or so when I moved Stingley to that spot. Still a huge huge fan of Hamilton and can't believe we landed him. Never thought he would be there until maybe the final couple weeks where it seemed he could fall. All the tradeups for WRs pushed him down to us.

I'm also happy with Linderbaum at 25. I feel Jermaine Johnson may have been a better pick at that spot, but Linderbaum will be the best center we have had in a very long time and indirectly improve the depth at the other positions on the line. We truly should have a very good oline this season, if Stanley is healthy. I am a bit upset Hollywood was traded, but I understand the reasoning as well.

Who would you like to replace him with?

rossihunter2

Staff Member
@rossihunter2 I can't find your big board. Where was Kyle Hamilton ranked on your board. I had Kyle Hamilton at the top until the final month or so when I moved Stingley to that spot. Still a huge huge fan of Hamilton and can't believe we landed him. Never thought he would be there until maybe the final couple weeks where it seemed he could fall. All the tradeups for WRs pushed him down to us.

I'm also happy with Linderbaum at 25. I feel Jermaine Johnson may have been a better pick at that spot, but Linderbaum will be the best center we have had in a very long time and indirectly improve the depth at the other positions on the line. We truly should have a very good oline this season, if Stanley is healthy. I am a bit upset Hollywood was traded, but I understand the reasoning as well.

Who would you like to replace him with?

hamilton was 10th on the board for me but very much one of the "elite 11" guys on my board

i havent done a ton of work on the WRs beyond the top 10 guys or so but i liked skyy moore and alec pierce quite a lot

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Logan Hall was one I was kinda wishing would be around for the Ravens to possibly grab. Good front seven guy that can be an edge or interior rusher.