• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

2022 General Draft Thoughts

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Finally beating the Chiefs.
Lamar proving to the world on MNF that he came come back from double-digits with his arm vs the Colts.
Justin Tucker proving he is the GOAT kicker with the record-setting game winner.
Ravens spanking the new media darling, Herbert and the Chargers.

Just gimme those 4 wins and the rest L's.

that vikings comeback was pretty special too lol

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Latest mock from CBS has KT falling to the Ravens....doubtful, but ya never know boys

"Look, we can't imagine the parallel universe where this seems reasonable. But based on things we've heard -- with the full understanding that this is peak smokescreen season -- there's a chance Thibodeaux slides. All the way to No. 14? That feels like a bit much but here we are. The Ravens have been linked to Trevor Penning, the Northern Iowa offensive tackle who fills a need, but Baltimore needs pass rushers too. Should this play out, it's going to be one of those situations where we all wonder how Thibodeaux lasted this long. One last time: If we're the Jets, we're taking him at No. 4."

JAAM

Hall of Famer
Finally beating the Chiefs.
Lamar proving to the world on MNF that he came come back from double-digits with his arm vs the Colts.
Justin Tucker proving he is the GOAT kicker with the record-setting game winner.
Ravens spanking the new media darling, Herbert and the Chargers.

Just gimme those 4 wins and the rest L's.
I could do without the Chargers game lol. The others though were absolutely vital

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
just posted Lost in Translations mock in 3 posts under

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Screenshot_20220428-124916.png

The first 13 picks of this draft were brutal. McDuffie was the only one left that I'd want. However, that would be an incredible 4th round.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
View attachment 3738
The first 13 picks of this draft were brutal. McDuffie was the only one left that I'd want. However, that would be an incredible 4th round.

i think troy andersen and smoke monday are the only guys there that arent incredible values - im a bit lower on troy andersen vs the consensus that ive seen albeit ive still got a 3rd round grade on him - and i agree with you that mcduffie's not my first choice but if he's the pick he'll do nicely

but...

Tyler Smith
Phidarian Mathis
Matthew butler
Rasheed Walker
Dominque Robinson
Kingsley Enagbare

is an unreal group of guys to pick up on day 2 and 3

rossihunter2

Staff Member
If we draft jordan davis, we need to trade up to grab an edge rusher to go along with him

we'll have to see how the back-end of the 1st round goes but there's like 10 EDGE guys i'd happily take at 45 - i think one of them will be available when we pick

maybe they're all gone when we pick but that would require one to get taken on average roughly every 4 picks

especially given the types of guys we look for - someone like josh paschal could well make it to 45 as could drake jackson

rossihunter2

Staff Member
The way he just tosses the running back with one arm like he’s one of those blocking dummies. Damn. I think he goes before 14 but I’ve always been on board with bringing Davis.

Burrow didn’t want none of that freight train, bring him in and let him relive that moment twice a year for the rest of his career lol

the way the back reacted like he'd just been a car crash lol