• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The College Football Thread

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Took Michigan two plays to get into the Red Zone. TCU is about to get smacked around I feel like.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
So, Michigan is getting creamed. Do you think the second-half team of college football can make a comeback? I'm not so sure because TCU is playing great red zone D.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
So, Michigan is getting creamed. Do you think the second-half team of college football can make a comeback? I'm not so sure because TCU is playing great red zone D.
Really impressive by TCU, matching the physicality was supposed to be a big concern but there going toe to toe

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So how does Quentin Johnston drop to us in the Draft? Dude is explosive and exactly what we need.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Terrible clock management by Jim Harbaugh there. Not using his timeouts until there's a minute left.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
I know what the definition of targeting is but they tried so hard to give Michigan one more shot lol.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
So does TCU have a chance Vs Ohio St/Georgia?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
So with Michigan done, does Jim Harbaugh potentially become a Head Coaching candidate for NFL Teams?

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The last National Championship Game that did not feature a SEC Team was Texas vs USC back in the 2006 Rose Bowl. If Ohio State defeats Georgia, the SEC will not have a team in the National Championship Game for the first time in 16 years.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
As long as teams don't overthink him the way they did Justin Fields, I'd agree and would put him over Bryce Young.

Bryce Young just too small for me to have as QB1. He’s as short as Kyler. But less stocky. I don’t know how he Gon take those hits

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
The last National Championship Game that did not feature a SEC Team was Texas vs USC back in the 2006 Rose Bowl. If Ohio State defeats Georgia, the SEC will not have a team in the National Championship Game for the first time in 16 years.
I believe that was the last time it featured a Big 12 team as well

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Wow......... that kick had no shot of making it. Ruined Stroud's comeback there, either way he's QB1 in the Draft.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Stetson Bennett has the most punchable face in college sports