• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The College Football Thread

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
It sucks lol. I get why teams move conferences and what not but still, going to miss the old conferences lol.
I just read that the ATLANTIC Coast Conference accepted Stanford and Cal…. Makes total sense

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Massive upset by Duke over Clemson. YIKES.
Clemson really dominated that second half but couldn’t stop shooting themselves in the foot.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Pretty good weekend of matchups up
1. 12pm ND Vs NC State. Fighting Irish playing a quality opponent for the first time this year.
2. 12 pm Colorado Vs Nebraska. Hoping Deion can keep it going.
3. 3:30 pm Miami Vs Texas A&M. First real test for the canes on the road to redemption.
4. 7pm Texas Vs Bama. Let’s go horns!

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
While Nebraska is playing pretty strong on defense their QB is one mental mistake after another. I'm seeing a lot of talent in this game on both sides.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Pretty good weekend of matchups up
1. 12pm ND Vs NC State. Fighting Irish playing a quality opponent for the first time this year.
2. 12 pm Colorado Vs Nebraska. Hoping Deion can keep it going.
3. 3:30 pm Miami Vs Texas A&M. First real test for the canes on the road to redemption.
4. 7pm Texas Vs Bama. Let’s go horns!
I suspect @allblackraven has something to say about this

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Gotta love Bama going down early. Too bad Georgia scheduled a joke of a non conference schedule so we won’t see them being tested anytime soon. I’m really hoping we can see some new teams in the playoffs

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
How bout dem Terps?!!! Down 14-0 twice to inferior teams and love the mettle they showed not to melt under pressure. Big creds to the defense!!

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Deion talked ALOT of shit after the Co St coached talk a little. Curious if the Buffs can back it up again

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Colorado St's coach made it personal, so I think the Buffs are gonna rally to the occasion and make it........................personal.
nah Deion’s being sensitive. The coach just said people should take off their hats and sunglasses inside talking to people. My parents always said that same , seems like common courtesy. Deion seems desperate for ammo to keep his team hype