• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The College Football Thread

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

JO_75

Hall of Famer
That was fun while it lasted.... USC is going to destroy Colorado too. Back to reality for Coach Prime.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Maryland on the verge of cracking the top 25, crazy times indeed

Tank

Hall of Famer
Why is that crazy? lol Let’s go Terps!

I think they’re still a few players away from being relevant, but Locksley is definitely starting to attract some of the better talent, especially the guys that normally would leave the DMV.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Why is that crazy? lol Let’s go Terps!

I think they’re still a few players away from being relevant, but Locksley is definitely starting to attract some of the better talent, especially the guys that normally would leave the DMV.
Brutal schedule with Ohio St, Mich, and Penn state. Would be fun though if they knocked one of those off

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Damn the Buffs got worked again. I’m thinking this will be a good learning year for the young team. Two years from now Prime is going to have this team in the CFP discussion

Tank

Hall of Famer
Damn the Buffs got worked again. I’m thinking this will be a good learning year for the young team. Two years from now Prime is going to have this team in the CFP discussion
Could be 3 years from now Prime is back doing commentary. lol

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Their defense got worked. Kinda surprised that they made it a game late in the 4th but too little, too late.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
The West Virgina Kicker's name is Michael Hayes... same as legendary Wrestler Michael PS Hayes who was a member of thr iconic Fabulous Freebirds faction in the 80's.

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Maybe this week after the Indiana ass whooping.

To all the draft guys make sure you don't by pass Kentucky players. Their RB Ray Davis looked like the shit Almost 300 yds against Fla and caught a swing pass and carried a defender on his back 7 yds into the end zone. O line and D line looked great. Lot of good players.

Might also be something about players named Ray. 2nd rd. BOOM!!!

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I hope UMD pull its off today. Not a Terp fan but a true OSU hater for sure.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Remember the Bills game last year and we tried to knock the ball out to get a fumble at the end of the game? Georgia Tech did it right.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
I couldn’t help but think of Lamar when I was watching Dillion Gabriel in the OU/UT game. Kids got skills and looks good wearing 8

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Remember the Bills game last year and we tried to knock the ball out to get a fumble at the end of the game? Georgia Tech did it right.

Man I FEEL for Miami fans. That’s so brutal not only to fumble but let them drive 75 Yds in 20 some seconds