• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The College Football Thread

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
I love what Coach PRIME is doing with the college that my entire family attends in Mississippi.

JSU - JACKSON STATE UNIVERSITY! Go Tigers!
View attachment 4234
Deion can do anything he wants. Looks like he knows how to coach thats for sure and he's leaving a positive impression on a small school and is giving them a shot at the FCS championship. Rooting hard for them. The FCS is good football and I have watched a few playoff games thru the years.

JO_75

Hall of Famer

Willbacker

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looks like Deion is considering the Head Coaching job at Colorado and potential other offers.

If he can turn around a perennial loser like Colorado he is gold and I'm not talking about his necklaces. Can probally bring talent up from Florida and Miss areas.
Michigan gave OSU a real smack.
Total smackdown at the end.

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
Well my Terps shutout Rutgers. My Stepson’s Wolverines took out the Buckeyes. Unfortunately my wife’s Clemson Tigers lost to the Cocks.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Whenever Ohio St takes an L the world gets a W. People from Ohio truly are the worst

Last edited:

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Looks like Deion is considering the Head Coaching job at Colorado and potential other offers.

Well, Deion said that he'd be foolish not to "entertain" those types of offers. I agree to a degree. Lol! However, those offers are coming because of the National attention that has finally been brought to HBCUs (Historical Black Colleges & Universities) because of Deion's efforts at Jackson State University (JSU, my family's college of choice). Now, all of a sudden the fat cats want to lure him away from the HBCUs when they never gave him the time of day.

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Oh you know USC is going to be kicked out for either Ohio State or Alabama. Playoff committee isn't going to let both of them miss the playoffs, feel like Georgia, Michigan and TCU are locks with the final spot up for grabs.
I do think Ohio St slides in if TCU/USC takes a loss in the conference championship. TCU shouldn’t be replaced with one loss but it wouldn’t surprise me, USCs only loss was a very good Utah team on the road. I don’t think a two loss Alabama has any chance unless both teams are utterly blown out in their championships.