• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 Discussion (Other Teams)

I loved this game watching the Pats lose. Love love love it! I hope Pittsburgh sends them to 10-4, no offense guys but I hate NE more.

Lol. This is a joke right? Jags havent been to the playoffs since....David Garrard????
They have a decent team this year. They have a defense similar to yours.I also think you guys could easily walk into Foxboro and beat them. Pittsburgh too does not want to see the Ravens for a third time.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Lol. This is a joke right? Jags havent been to the playoffs since....David Garrard????

2 Things:

1) Jacksonville already went into Pittsburgh and beat the Steelers earlier in the season.

2) If there is one person who knows how to beat Tom Brady, it's Tom Coughlin.

Both are very possible.

2 Things:

1) Jacksonville already went into Pittsburgh and beat the Steelers earlier in the season.

Both are very possible.

Ravens is a great guy but I think he still thinks this is the 2015 Jaguars lol.

Pats

Veteran
2 Things:

Both are very possible.
Jacksonville also lost at arizona to be fair. We probably wont face them anyways. It'll probably be jags vs ravens in wildcard and titans vs chargers in the other.

Pats

Veteran
We should just replace the Bills and join the AFC east. Would make more sense geographically lol
I'd be down lol, but instead replace the phins since they are all the way down south. And in the NFC east you have dallas sticking out like a sore thumb against washington, philly and NY. And why in gods name is jacksonville in a division that has tennessee, indianpolis and houston?

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I'd be down lol, but instead replace the phins since they are all the way down south. And in the NFC east you have dallas sticking out like a sore thumb against washington, philly and NY. And why in gods name is jacksonville in a division that has tennessee, indianpolis and houston?
Well back in the day you didn’t have many teams, which is why Dallas was put in the nfc East. That’s rivalry is here to stay as is the Dolphins pats, so no changing that division.

Now Jacksonville is another story...

Pats

Veteran
Well back in the day you didn’t have many teams, which is why Dallas was put in the nfc East. That’s rivalry is here to stay as is the Dolphins pats, so no changing that division.

Now Jacksonville is another story...
Yeesh wouldn't it be better to say fuck the rivalries lets reallign the divisions properly and leave it like that forever. Or better yet get rid of divisions as a whole and just do afc and nfc matchups.