• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 14 Discussion (Other Teams)

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Yeesh wouldn't it be better to say fuck the rivalries lets reallign the divisions properly and leave it like that forever. Or better yet get rid of divisions as a whole and just do afc and nfc matchups.
The rivalry’s are important to the nfl. Especially in terms of ratings which generate dollars. If that wasn’t necessary, sure, I’d be up for it. The Pats have had a cake division for Brady and BBs entire existence. Dallas is only one time zone from the east, but I get what you are saying.

Pats

Veteran
The rivalry’s are important to the nfl. Especially in terms of ratings which generate dollars. If that wasn’t necessary, sure, I’d be up for it. The Pats have had a cake division for Brady and BBs entire existence. Dallas is only one time zone from the east, but I get what you are saying.
In my country we dont really have divisions for any sport. Everyone has play to everyone at least once and then some. In rugby league you have to play 24 regular season games and then a maximum of 4 games in finals. Even with all this rivalries always exist.

Pats

Veteran
Haha - if we were in the east we’d want the dolphins twice a year... we own them
Yeah you've kicked their ass for a long time, The year brady was out for the full season and we missed despite being 11-5, the phins won the division. They got to host good ole baltimore and god thrashed ^_^.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
In my country we dont really have divisions for any sport. Everyone has play to everyone at least once and then some. In rugby league you have to play 24 regular season games and then a maximum of 4 games in finals. Even with all this rivalries always exist.
Its the television contracts and everything. Occasionally changes occur like moving Seahawks from the nfc to the afc and then back again.

Here is something stupid. Back Tampa bay and the Seahawks both came into the league, Tampa Bay was placed in the AFC West. They switched them the next year.

Pats

Veteran
Its the television contracts and everything. Occasionally changes occur like moving Seahawks from the nfc to the afc and then back again.

Here is something stupid. Back Tampa bay and the Seahawks both came into the league, Tampa Bay was placed in the AFC West. They switched them the next year.
Thats so stupid, clowns running the show