• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

First Up: @ Raiders

Simba

Staff Member
Trying to figure out this inactives list should be interesting. Assuming Levine will slot into Peters' 53 man spot. Ellis and Bell/Freeman the PS callups, so have to sit 7.

Guessing at this point they'll just keep Edwards on the 53 and move him to IR next week (and one of the RBs up) to not guarantee the salary. No real need to fill that now.

Gus Edwards
Nick Boyle
Ben Cleveland
Derek Wolfe
Daelin Hayes
Jimmy Smith

Still don't know who #7 is. Maybe Ar'Darius? But that leaves us light at CB.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Trying to figure out this inactives list should be interesting. Assuming Levine will slot into Peters' 53 man spot. Ellis and Bell/Freeman the PS callups, so have to sit 7.

Guessing at this point they'll just keep Edwards on the 53 and move him to IR next week (and one of the RBs up) to not guarantee the salary. No real need to fill that now.

Gus Edwards
Nick Boyle
Ben Cleveland
Derek Wolfe
Daelin Hayes
Jimmy Smith

Still don't know who #7 is. Maybe Ar'Darius? But that leaves us light at CB.

not sure why we'd be elevating ellis tbh especially given he's a nose - think we'll probably just stick with the 4

but until we know exactly who's going to i/r before monday and what elevations etc. it's a nightmare trying to work out the last spot or 2

but definitely boyle, cleveland, wolfe, hayes and smith as the 5 easy ones

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Harbs in his presser noting what we all kind of suspected:

Murray and Freeman both in football shape
Bell in good shape but needs to get his sea legs under him and get into football shape

that would seem to me to be a big indicator of what the RB corps might look like on Monday

jboy19

Pro Bowler
Raiders are going to have no idea what to do when they line up on defense and see Buck Allen in the backfield.

jboy19

Pro Bowler
I love it - hit 'em with a who's who of the Ravens finest RB superstars of the last half-decade or so:
Kenneth Dixon, Buck Allen, Lorenzo Taliafero, Justin Forsett, Ty Montgomery, Alex Collins et al

I'm in favor, but Lorenzo Taliaferro is actually deceased (RIP)

rossihunter2

Staff Member
It really sucks that this is a Monday night game. Extra time to wait, and an ungodly hour over here so I won't be able to watch live.

this year im owed so much time off work that ive pre-emptively taken holiday the day after every single ravens primetime game

but yeah - horrible finally getting to the season and yet still having to wait lol

the 1 fringe benefit this year is that it gives these new RBs at least 1 extra practice that they wouldnt have otherwise got this week before the game

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
I hope Lamar’s arm is loose cause
It really sucks that this is a Monday night game. Extra time to wait, and an ungodly hour over here so I won't be able to watch live.
Well to make it even worse we have 5 night games this year and several at 400pm est. Ugh.

this year im owed so much time off work that ive pre-emptively taken holiday the day after every single ravens primetime game

but yeah - horrible finally getting to the season and yet still having to wait lol

the 1 fringe benefit this year is that it gives these new RBs at least 1 extra practice that they wouldnt have otherwise got this week before the game
My work is flexible, there's just no way I'm catching up the sleep with small kids in the house.