• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

First Up: @ Raiders

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Trying to figure out this inactives list should be interesting. Assuming Levine will slot into Peters' 53 man spot. Ellis and Bell/Freeman the PS callups, so have to sit 7.

Guessing at this point they'll just keep Edwards on the 53 and move him to IR next week (and one of the RBs up) to not guarantee the salary. No real need to fill that now.

Gus Edwards
Nick Boyle
Ben Cleveland
Derek Wolfe
Daelin Hayes
Jimmy Smith

Still don't know who #7 is. Maybe Ar'Darius? But that leaves us light at CB.
no, Ar'Darius is #29 now. He changed from 47 to 29.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Derek Wolfe has been ruled out meaning a potential breakout game for Madubuike. Also Jimmy Smith ruled out as well, Richie Incognito ruled out for the Raiders.

JAAM

Hall of Famer

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
love Airbnb, but I've never stayed at one in Vegas. You'll have to give us your reviews.

All on black... It only makes sense!
Had my first Airbnb experience myself over the summer, AWESOME little canal condo in ocean city, the owners were awesome too, I think Airbnb is gonna be the way to go from now on.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Had my first Airbnb experience myself over the summer, AWESOME little canal condo in ocean city, the owners were awesome too, I think Airbnb is gonna be the way to go from now on.
Although I stay in both, I have had many good experiences in Airbnb as well. I'm not a fan of the Airbnb's that don't offer full refund if you can't go, so that is one thing I look for when staying at them.

SepticeyePoe

Hall of Famer
Really wish the game was today. I might not be able to watch it live tomorrow.