• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 1 Discussion Thread- MNF Edition

How will the AFC North fare on Sunday?

• Total voters

JO_75

Hall of Famer

and notably saved jameis from throwing his first int of the year...

Terrible call. Even the former official in the booth said it was a terrible call, the league's ongoing war against Defense needs to stop. Defensive Players need to be able to play defense, and simply put they aren't allowed to. Feel bad for ZDS

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
Jedrick hurt for the browns with what looks to possibly be an Achilles. I hate player injuries dont get me wrong. however, I read their forums and they were having a 6 page thread party for our injuries. I wish the best for him but I hope all of their fans tear their achilles.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Saquon Barkley: 8 Carries 23 Yards

It's week one but here I thought I was getting a steal drafting him in the second round of our fantasy league.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Jedrick hurt for the browns with what looks to possibly be an Achilles. I hate player injuries dont get me wrong. however, I read their forums and they were having a 6 page thread party for our injuries. I wish the best for him but I hope all of their fans tear their achilles.

Jets lost their Offensive Tackle from the 2020 Draft Mekhi Becton for a few weeks it seems with a sprained MCL. Andrew Thomas hasn't really played well either. Tough Day for the 2020 OT Draft Class.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
The chiefs really are human if you have a good game plan. we consistently get outcoached by them though. Malik Harrison and Patrick queen are going to get murdered by these crossers and motions just like last year.

purplepittabread88

Staff Member
Administrator
This is one of the only times ive ever rooted for KC, and hard at that. My brain keeps breaking watching either of these two teams do something good

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Jameis Winston now has 5 Touchdowns on the game. Jameis Winston vs Kyler Murray NFC Championship Game. Game is out of reach and the Packers pull Aaron Rodgers....

AARON RODGERS BENCHED! *Every talking head in the media this week*

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Jets lost their Offensive Tackle from the 2020 Draft Mekhi Becton for a few weeks it seems with a sprained MCL. Andrew Thomas hasn't really played well either. Tough Day for the 2020 OT Draft Class.

even tougher than you've just said today... in order of pick going through the 1st round tackles:

• Andrew Thomas - sucks
  • Jedrick Wills - injured ankle and out for the game - hopefully nothing long-term (didnt look as bad as some others)
  • Mekhi Becton - rolled up on and definitely out for a while
  • (Tristan Wirfs - played thursday so survives this cursed day)
  • Austin Jackson - came off the covid list this morning but wasnt able to play (or hasnt been allowed to by the coaches) and his rookie replacement has been getting destroyed
  • Isaiah Wilson - didnt even make it to year 2 because he's already out of the league
not one of the guys playing is having a good day

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Incredible INT by the Pats defense. Tua should've thrown it away.

Tua just doesn’t look like an NFL QB. They’ll be looking to draft another starter in by 2023

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoredMarine13

Ravens Ring of Honor
Mac Jones looks solid in his first start. Pats not asking him to do a lot , but making quality throws when called upon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk