• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 1 Discussion Thread- MNF Edition

How will the AFC North fare on Sunday?

• Total voters

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Browns Safety Ronnie Harrison ejected for pushing a Chiefs coach.... for a second there I thought the NFL was going to let him get away with assault.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
Orlando brown isn’t looking good so far. Toasted off the line once, 2 point stance on a play fake and made it a dead giveaway, lucky for him both were immediate release plays so it didn’t matter, but he’s not looking good so far

I'm not going to take away from the fact he is a good player but our scheme and what we do in the run game made him look much better. Now that he is in a offense that primarily passes, he is going to get exposed.

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The Chief's offense is so creative. Fun to watch....when they aren't playing the Ravens.

Reactions: cdp

Militant X 1

Ravens Ring of Honor
The CLOWNS are looking sharp! They are giving the Chiefs the business in KC. Wow!

"If" the clowns win, the Bengals and Steelers already won and to me, the Ravens "must" win against the Raiders to keep pace with the Chiefs coming to town next week.

GO RAVENS!

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
They showed the Pats in the stands and what do I see? Someone wearing a Dolphins t-shirt with a PATRIOTS hat. That has to be a troll.

JO_75

Hall of Famer
If the Browns hold on, as long as we take care of business in the division then this will be huge for us from a seeding perspective.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I'm sure both of them would be having some impact on this game but the browns are also out scheming them. You don't have 318 yards in the first half without doing something right

im sure the browns would still be doing well but matthieu is genuinely the key cog in that defence and makes that whole secondary tick

they do have some depth on the DL so overcoming frank clark's loss is manageable for sure

but matthieu is irreplaceable

doesnt have anything to do with the browns defence though

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
Browns are about to show their weak side now. Defensively they just don’t have that finish ability. The scheming there was horrible, they were really okay with giving up a score as long as they burned clock, they’re about to find out that that’s NOT the game you play with Andy Reid and pat mahomes

rossihunter2

Staff Member
mac jones being eased into his time as a starter like you would with lots of rookies

but he's doing well with it and running the offence effectively - he looks more seasoned than some of the vet QBs who've been playing today (albeit with some training wheels still on)

and importantly - his number 1 elite trait that made him a 1st rounder in the first place has translated straight away... he's so unbelievably accurate with his ball placement and timing