• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Oweh, The INT and THE OMG WE DID IT!!!

rossihunter2

Staff Member
OMG, UNDERDOG WIN!!!

We finally beat the boogeyman, Lamar overcame 2 picks including a pick 6 on the first drive (that wasn't his fault) and an awful INT in scoring position.

But he put the offence on his back and willed us back into the game.

Wink called a hell of a game! After capitulating on MNF, he adapted, adjusted and game-planned this week. If it weren't for some poor tackling this might not even have been as close as it was at the end.

And how could I not mention what looks to be a burgeoning young superstar: Oweh looks like he's everything we might have hoped for. Looks like he might already be the most dangerous pass rusher on the team and showed off a new inside counter this week and how many EDGEs are you comfortable with bracketing 2 of the most dangerous TEs in the league (as a rookie) in consecutive weeks. And of course he made the game winning play.

The course of this whole season has monumentally changed.

1-1 Baby!

ravenslord

Ravens Ring of Honor
Oweh made two game changing plays on the interception and fumble. What a promising young kid!
Lamar is a fighter of the highest order

ndub

Ravens Ring of Honor
To top it off, he did that while going up against OBJ.... lmao. Yeah, as I've said, I'll gladly take Oweh over OBJ

redrum52

Hall of Famer
@rossihunter2 if Justin is your boy I got Oweh. From day 1 been telling you all(good to finally be right about one). Now when Bateman is back I can see the passing game progressing. OL stepped up big time. Pass rush was there. Oweh and Madubuike were disruptive.

Also, another 10+ point deficit overcame against one of the powerhouses. SO damn proud of the team after all the shit I talked this week.

Forgot about this but shoutout Hollywood whos been stepping up big so far. He better get resigned when the time comes.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
@rossihunter2 if Justin is your boy I got Oweh. From day 1 been telling you all(good to finally be right about one). Now when Bateman is back I can see the passing game progressing. OL stepped up big time. Pass rush was there. Oweh and Madubuike were disruptive.

Also, another 10+ point deficit overcame against one of the powerhouses. SO damn proud of the team after all the shit I talked this week.

you can conduct the Oweh bus but we're all getting on with you lol

although my boy justin was a game-wrecker tonight too

but my god if we give lamar time with these weapons, it's exciting to think about

just need lamar not to force that ball into triple coverage (not something he's been known to do)

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
AV struggled but looked more comfortable on the left side
Mekari was awesome at RT given everything

will be interesting to see how Cleveland did and what was going on with him and Powers
Cleveland appeared to look pretty good. That interior was gashing all night and I saw Cleveland just bear paw mfs a few times, he gets 2 hands on and it’s over

jboy19

Pro Bowler
With this win, the Ravens have beat every team that has beaten them since Lamar took over at least once.

Charm City

Pro Bowler
As long as Lamar is our QB there’s no way Harbaugh isn’t the coach of this team. The relationship they have seems to go beyond football and you can tell they trust and admire and bring out the best in each other