• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Oweh, The INT and THE OMG WE DID IT!!!

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
you can conduct the Oweh bus but we're all getting on with you lol

although my boy justin was a game-wrecker tonight too

but my god if we give lamar time with these weapons, it's exciting to think about

just need lamar not to force that ball into triple coverage (not something he's been known to do)
Oweh and madubuike is a very promising 1-2 punch. Need another half of the line now.

Oweh has been such a steal and a welcomed addition

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I have to give credit where it’s due.

Hollywood is showing out.

Oweh came up BIG

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
As long as Lamar is our QB there’s no way Harbaugh isn’t the coach of this team. The relationship they have seems to go beyond football and you can tell they trust and admire and bring out the best in each other
I love it, I wonder how long it’s gonna take for Lamar to have thanksgiving at the harbaugh house

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
As long as Lamar is our QB there’s no way Harbaugh isn’t the coach of this team. The relationship they have seems to go beyond football and you can tell they trust and admire and bring out the best in each other

Him screaming for Lamar and asking him if he wants to go for it was pretty cool

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
im not surprised he can be like this - but i am a little surprised that he's already this dangerous as a pass rusher straight away
That’s exactly how I feel. I expected big things from him but mostly as a LB, I’m shocked that he’s beating OTs like a drum and it seems like he completely develops an entire aspect of his game in just a week lol

29BmoreBird22

Staff Member
Writer
I'm way too amped up and excited to make a long, insightful post, so I'll say this...

FUCK YOU LAMAR JACKSON HATERS. And you know damn well who you are because some of you were doing it in the game thread.

This man started off down 0-7 and just casually led a scoring drive. He recovered from a porous first half and the referees to lead three touchdown drives AND iced the game. Five second half drives and this man scored three touchdowns and then told Harbaugh, "Yeah, I wanna end the game," and then just ended it.

Lamar certainly made mistakes, but I'm ride or die with Lamar and I know every single game is winnable with Lamar. Fuck all the doubting you all did over whether or not he's worth a second contract.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
That’s exactly how I feel. I expected big things from him but mostly as a LB, I’m shocked that he’s beating OTs like a drum and it seems like he completely develops an entire aspect of his game in just a week lol

the inside counter this week was awesome and something we'd been looking for since preseason and sort of last week too...

and then all of a sudden there it is

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
he's the guy who allowed us to rush 3 or 4 and still speed the play up for mahomes - aided by some creative playcalling from wink but yeah oweh's a game-changing weapon in these kinds of games
maybe you or @Edgar should put together a video on this game of Oweh's.

JoeyFlex5

Hall of Famer
LOOK AT THIS EXCHANGE I FOUND ON FACEBOOK BOYYYY HOES MAD

chad Eric Burnett is a confirmed chiefs fan btw

2722224D-45A8-4E66-AE16-7F2D1EEB3EB5.png

2B517236-584A-4400-A961-2931C6EC0E89.png

610CDDF4-D8D5-419A-891B-585E619F2830.png