• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Oweh, The INT and THE OMG WE DID IT!!!

Tank

Hall of Famer
That bullshit call negating the 2 point conversion really burned my ass. A guard gets pushed by the d lineman a couple of yards across the LOS and you kill an important play like that? That could happen a hundred times and not get called. Hard not to think that they were just looking for a reason to help KC.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
That bullshit call negating the 2 point conversion really burned my ass. A guard gets pushed by the d lineman a couple of yards across the LOS and you kill an important play like that? That could happen a hundred times and not get called. Hard not to think that they were just looking for a reason to help KC.

especially as it was completely inconsequential to the play too - its not like they got downfield or got in front of a screen or anything...

Dom McRaven

Hall of Famer
Hmmm.....

upload_2021-9-20_18-8-47.png

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Understandably many had their face buried in their hands, but how about 350 lb. Justin Ellis running all the way down the field to pancake Kelce in the end zone. Even though inconsequential, still impressive and no doubt squished a bit of life out of Kelce. :-)
Jelly definitely made him pay

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I know the effort doesn't look good on that one but he had 0 shot to make a play there. The broadcast made it seem like Marlon was a lot closer to the play than he actually was.
I thought so at first too but carr threw it pretty high and short.. the wr slowed down for it.. im guessing hump thought carr was gonna throw it on the money.. if carr wouldve thrown a perfect pass, hump had no shot however… the pass was pretty bad

Deebo813

Hall of Famer
I might be reading too much into this, but Lamar was showing mad love in the postgame handshakes, but he had no love for Orlando, he came up to Lamar all smiles and Lamar gave him the quickest dap and walked off and didn’t even make eye contact.

how funny is it that he acted like an entitled brat, got traded to our nemesis, and we used the picks gained to take the player who beat him directly and made literally the 2 game winning plays on defense… it’s insane how well that trade has worked out
Dam that was brown who oweh beat? I gotta go back and watch shit was too crazy

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor

That shit had me fuming. I will say that they also made some terrible calls that went our way as well so it could be worse. Hope we don't see that crew again for a while (or ever).

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
I might be reading too much into this, but Lamar was showing mad love in the postgame handshakes, but he had no love for Orlando, he came up to Lamar all smiles and Lamar gave him the quickest dap and walked off and didn’t even make eye contact.

how funny is it that he acted like an entitled brat, got traded to our nemesis, and we used the picks gained to take the player who beat him directly and made literally the 2 game winning plays on defense… it’s insane how well that trade has worked out

It's because Orlando essentially quit on this team. I don't think anyone has a problem with him wanting to follow his dream and become a starting LT, but he could have stayed here for the rest of his rookie deal and tried to help us win a championship before going elsewhere. Instead, he decided that he wanted out immediately and put the team in a bad spot.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
I thought so at first too but carr threw it pretty high and short.. the wr slowed down for it.. im guessing hump thought carr was gonna throw it on the money.. if carr wouldve thrown a perfect pass, hump had no shot however… the pass was pretty bad

he didnt let up until the ball was basically in the receivers hands... idk what you guys want him to do - teleport?

Tank

Hall of Famer
It's because Orlando essentially quit on this team. I don't think anyone has a problem with him wanting to follow his dream and become a starting LT, but he could have stayed here for the rest of his rookie deal and tried to help us win a championship before going elsewhere. Instead, he decided that he wanted out immediately and put the team in a bad spot.
Eh, I think it was as much a Ravens decision to get draft capital for him before free agency. We didn’t have to trade him.

Davesta

Ravens Ring of Honor
Hollywood knows wassup. Keep ballin young buck!!

JAAM

Hall of Famer