• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

The Oweh, The INT and THE OMG WE DID IT!!!

Tank

Hall of Famer
the worst thing he did was go public on twitter. This definitely brought his trade value down and the front office wasn't pleased.
Social media use is all too common today and many don’t always think about the possible implications of posting.
How did it bring his trade value down?

RL52TheGreatest

Ravens Ring of Honor
Eh, I think it was as much a Ravens decision to get draft capital for him before free agency. We didn’t have to trade him.

It makes the FO look bad though if they don't trade him at that point because obviously they weren't going to keep him here and let him play LT when Stanley is already the guy.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Social media use is all too common today and many don’t always think about the possible implications of posting.
How did it bring his trade value down?
because they knew he was trying to force a trade.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
I went to bed when it was 35-24 and you guys had just gone 3 and out. I loved seeing the final score in the morning.
until the fat lady sings, Ice. Good game for you as well. We play the Motor City Lions next week.

let’s go Hollywood

Bozeman looking really steady so far too - one high snap against the chiefs but otherwise really happy with his showing at C so far

Interesting to see Houston grading out so well as well. I see him around the QB here and there but he hasn't jumped off the screen to a casual viewer like myself. Can any of you tape watchers weigh in? I was happy when we got him and it's nice to see it pay off.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Could we even afford lamar, hollywood and bozeman?

No obvious reason why not - but would mean we’re unlikely to be spending a ton on defence concurrently

would obviously depend on price points - EDC’s been really good at not resetting the market for our best players and if that continues then no reason why we can’t pay Bozeman and Hollywood on top of Lamar and Stanley and Andrews - would be tough to pay any other marquee players on offence afterwards but it’s certainly doable

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Interesting to see Houston grading out so well as well. I see him around the QB here and there but he hasn't jumped off the screen to a casual viewer like myself. Can any of you tape watchers weigh in? I was happy when we got him and it's nice to see it pay off.

he and oweh were both causing issues for tackles both in week 1 and 2

really pleased with both additions and it’s why we’re not seeing much of McPhee or Ferguson right now

But the grades are probably that high because they’ve both been outstanding run defenders

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Do we think Hollywood will command top $?

i think if he keeps up the pace he's on this year then sure why not... he hasnt even ripped off a bomb yet but he's getting lots of intermediate and short work

the big question in the past has been his tendency to sometimes disappear when not getting volume or not getting open in the shorter areas of the field when lamar's been struggling - but the early signs this year are good for him

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
I can't say enough about Hollywood. After the most incredible 4 yd reception I ever seen against the Raiders I was sold. He's been catching everything in sight.

Only a matter of time before Lamar starts connecting with him deep like he did year 1

he and oweh were both causing issues for tackles both in week 1 and 2

really pleased with both additions and it’s why we’re not seeing much of McPhee or Ferguson right now

But the grades are probably that high because they’ve both been outstanding run defenders
How's Bowser been? He was the hope of the franchise pass rush for a lot of the off season but seems to be largely forgotten now.