• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Lions

Simba

Staff Member
if they have in fact tested positive they will miss week 4 also due to having to quarantine for atleast 10 days.

Sounds like Ferguson is the only positive test as of now. Others are close contact. Again, no direct statement but lots of allusions to that being the case.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Sounds like Ferguson is the only positive test as of now. Others are close contact. Again, no direct statement but lots of allusions to that being the case.
the positive from this if true is that they may only miss one game, as long as they have 2 negative tests 24 hours apart before returning, of course.

Simba

Staff Member
the positive from this if true is that they may only miss one game, as long as they have 2 negative tests 24 hours apart before returning, of course.

Assuming they’re unvaccinated, they’re out 5 days minimum. In this case, you have to hope they were masked close contacts at the very least, so hopefully they don’t actually test positive.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
Unvaccinated is 5 days away from the team. Vaccinated is no days away as a close contact and even if you test positive if you have no symptoms all you need is 2 negative tests more than 24 hours apart to return.
Which can mean that since all the close contacts were not positive, they could literally play Sunday. Or we'll know who was vaccinated and who wasn't.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
If they tested negative Friday morning already, they could literally be activated to play Sunday if they are vaccinated and have 2 additional negative tests right?

Simba

Staff Member
Which can mean that since all the close contacts were not positive, they could literally play Sunday. Or we'll know who was vaccinated and who wasn't.

If they were vaccinated close contacts, they wouldn’t be on the Covid list at all. Read between the lines and you can tell they’re unvaccinated or they’ve tested positive. Virtually everyone is insinuating they’re unvaccinated, which is the automatic 5 days out.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
If they were vaccinated close contacts, they wouldn’t be on the Covid list at all. Read between the lines and you can tell they’re unvaccinated or they’ve tested positive. Virtually everyone is insinuating they’re unvaccinated, which is the automatic 5 days out.
I thought unvaccinated meant 10 days out. Maybe I was misinformed.

gtalk12

Ravens Ring of Honor
We are currently 20th in the passing attack per TR.com. Currently 223 a game vs 171.9 a game last year which had us ranked dead last. (210 a game in 2019)

I am looking to see some more from our pass attack.

rossihunter2

Staff Member
Agreed. However, I don't know if it is possible. The Lions will have a good plan to limit Lamar. If Lamar can produce another supernatural game, then we can win against anybody no matter the adversity.

their LB corps struggled with green bay on the edge with speed etc. to turn the corner and with Jamie Collins on the tradeblock it feels like their best weapon to maybe stop the Ravens running game on the edge is gone...

rossihunter2

Staff Member
great to see, especially since I wasn't sure if Jimmy and Elliott would be playing this week. Now the rest of our unvaxed players need to get vaxed, for the good of the themselves and others, if not for the team.

i mean tbf friday is walkthroughs so potentially doesnt mean much for jimmy... but for hollywood, deshon etc. to be out there would suggest they're definitely playing sunday

jimmy's first full practice being a walkthrough leaves me slightly less sure though