• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Next Up: @ Lions

rossihunter2

Staff Member
So we now no longer have a non-QB position group unaffected by major absences this weekend lol:

OL: Stanley, Tyre
TE: Boyle
WR: Bateman
RB: everyone
DL: Williams, Madubuike, Wolfe
EDGE: Houston, Ferguson
LB: Fort
DB: Peters, Jimmy?

at least we've got chris smith who might come straight off the PS into some significant snaps... especially if mcphee's not good to go

but like who do we have on the DL this week lol? Calais, Jelly and Washington... who's gonna play DL - we gonna seriously get snaps from... Kahlil Mckenzie

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I think we still get the W, but TOP is going to be huge. We should just run their DEF around in circles and try to keep the ball for 40+ minutes. ^_^
Agreed. However, I don't know if it is possible. The Lions will have a good plan to limit Lamar. If Lamar can produce another supernatural game, then we can win against anybody no matter the adversity.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'm suddenly seeing 1-3 as a strong possibility with the way adversity seems to find the Ravens this year. The Lions are decent but the Broncos are really good this year.

However, if we can come out of this 3-1, then we are winning the SB. I'll be convinced.

Simba

Staff Member
Well I don't know for sure, but this would imply that they all tested positive, meaning its pretty much impossible to test negative in 2 consecutive days when you're roughly 48 hours before kickoff.

They could have tested positive or they could all be high risk close contacts due to being unvaccinated. No one has stated it directly, but that the latter seems to be what many are insinuating. You can assume Houston and Williams weren't vaccinated due to them wearing masks on the sidelines, which is a requirement. Who knows with Madubuike.

RaineV1

Ravens Ring of Honor
Agreed. However, I don't know if it is possible. The Lions will have a good plan to limit Lamar. If Lamar can produce another supernatural game, then we can win against anybody no matter the adversity.
The Lions don't have the personnel to stop Lamar. Their linebackers are second rate and their CBs will get abused by Brown and Watkins. I don't see why anyone would be afraid of the Lions.

RavensMania

Staff Member
Administrator
Well there is this.....

great to see, especially since I wasn't sure if Jimmy and Elliott would be playing this week. Now the rest of our unvaxed players need to get vaxed, for the good of the themselves and others, if not for the team.

Ellicottraven

Ravens Ring of Honor
great to see, especially since I wasn't sure if Jimmy and Elliott would be playing this week. Now the rest of our unvaxed players need to get vaxed, for the good of the themselves and others, if not for the team.
It's time to put team ahead of misinformation.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
Did I read correctly that even if they are vaccinated they need to spend 5 days away from the team?

Unvaccinated is 5 days away from the team. Vaccinated is no days away as a close contact and even if you test positive if you have no symptoms all you need is 2 negative tests more than 24 hours apart to return.