• Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.

Week 15 Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
"No choice but to catch the football" is honestly how I feel passes have to be for the Ravens to have any chance of getting them

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
genius playcall.. Throw on third down in a game that could be close.

You would have been better off taking a sack tbh

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
genius playcall.. Throw on third down in a game that could be close.

You would have been better off taking a sack tbh

Could be close...they have to score 3 times in 7 minutes with 1 timeout. This game is over. Even if it werent the Browns this game is finished and its time to get ready for Colts.

Oldfaithful

Hall of Famer
Could be close...they have to score 3 times in 7 minutes with 1 timeout. This game is over. Even if it werent the Browns this game is finished and its time to get ready for Colts.
And this mindset is why the Falcons blew a 25 point lead

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
And this mindset is why the Falcons blew a 25 point lead

The Falcons blew that lead because there was enough time for that to happen. If the Ravens next 2 possessions are run 3 times then you are looking at 4:30 off the clock and cleveland needs 3 scores in 90 seconds.

Adreme

Ravens Ring of Honor
I'll be honest though when the Browns GM says that how does he expect to resign any of the talented players they do have? I would hear that as a player and say "screw you I'm out as soon as I can"

cobrajet

Hall of Famer
I'll be honest though when the Browns GM says that how does he expect to resign any of the talented players they do have? I would hear that as a player and say "screw you I'm out as soon as I can"
I agree, there is absolutely nothing to be gained by saying that.

Not to mention you're Cleveland at the end of the day. They will have to throw fucktons of money to get any big free agent.

Status
Not open for further replies.