1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to PurpleFlock! Be sure to sign up here so that you can chat with your fellow Ravens fans.
    Dismiss Notice

Week 15 Baltimore Ravens @ Cleveland Browns

Discussion in '2017 Game Threads' started by RavensMania, Dec 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Buck!

2. Ya the Browns defense has quit

3. Buck again!

4. WHY IS COLLINS IN THIS GAME?

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. I am liking this score, but not so much in the Dolphins v Bills game

6. Doesnt matter, the Bills lose next week to the Pats. I am not sure if that loss matters but that is a thing that happens.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Keep winning out here Ravens. Colts up next, the Luck-less Colts.

8. I like that Joe is using the hard count more

9. Win!

10. And the hay is in the barn.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Any win is a good win.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Keep rolling, keep rolling, keep rolling.

13. Internet connexion was crappy here, but happy we won a pretty easy game

14. wish greedy harbs would never take points off the board. hate when he goes for it on 4th down when in fg range

15. I don't know about *easy*

16. Aaand most wrong comment of the week goes to:

17. I imagine people have already mentionned this, but on the 1 yard line it makes sense. You either score or pin your opponent in a tough situation where he'll have to play it safe and just hope to punt it without taking a safety or worse. So you make your opponent punt and then you get the ball back into field goal range. Execution was poor but it wasn't a bad decision to go for it.

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. i understand the theory if we had yanda and lewis but in this case i take the 3

19. I get you. I just don't think there really is a wrong answer.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. I fully expect us to lose one of the next couple of games at home to either the Colts and/or the Bengals. Yet, I also fully believe we are going to make the playoffs. The prospect of the Bills beating the Patriots is far more obscene to me than the prospect of us losing to the Colts at home. Hail Ravens!
    I also expect us to win at least 2 games in the playoffs to set up a match up for the Conference Championship game at either Pittsburgh or NE. Either one we have a real shot at winning. SB tickets anybody??

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.